Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

What an awful (if inevitable) place to be in. My dog just turned a very healthy 9 years old but I sometimes look at her and get this pang of dread knowing that someday I'll have to go what you went through. Having put an old and good dog to sleep once in the past, I definitely agree with LITERALLY A BIRD that there is a lot of meaning and bittersweet joy to be found in choosing your last moments together. If you go that route, one thing you may want to look into is having the procedure done at home. State and local laws vary, but as the owner of a dog who hates going to the vet, I'm going to do everything I can to help her go out in a place she loves surrounded by people she knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread