Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
It is a good thing if you like amazing stories well told that end halfway through th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

gobbagool posted:

but if being gang raped is your thing, well, Sweden is a literal paradise

My passport is as fresh as I am!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Typo posted:

McCain/Pence/Paul Ryan are basically sulla

:lol: completely wrong. We are nowhere near Sylla yet, we've barely begun the Gracchi event.

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

paging Sweden to the thread, Sweden to the thread

Im gonna kick myself in the face and get health benefits and social security without any work, then Im gonna take my money to my local somali/ethiopian drug dealer and buy weed!
(hosed up thing tho, during my lifetime, the state will still make money from my existance! even tho im on social security now)

I would like to move to america, please someone gc marry me for my pure scandinavian genes, im tall and good looking. Our kids will thrive in the trumpenreich!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the roman empire never died it just turned into the catholic church

which then exited it's chrysalis to become western imperialist government, and is now really getting back to its fascist roots all over the west

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
People who unironically say that America, as a whole, is bad, are loving morons

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Brother Friendship posted:

:lol: completely wrong. We are nowhere near Sylla yet, we've barely begun the Gracchi event.

holy poo poo there's gonna be a social war over citizenship for illegals isn't there

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

babypolis posted:

military poo poo is one of the us biggest industries and its distributed all over america. every single politician and pundit would right for your throat if you proposed something like that because america is a poo poo country

otoh Mexico is ruled by ex-military drug cartels

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

which then exited it's chrysalis to become western imperialist government, and is now really getting back to its fascist roots all over the west

Human Individual MetaMorphosis

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
here's what I know: America deserved 9/11

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Kraps posted:

You can be stupid and right at the same time.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Kraps posted:

America, as a whole, is bad

Correct

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Harald posted:

here's what I know: America deserved 9/11

So edgy!

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Trumpenproletariat posted:

otoh Mexico is ruled by ex-military drug cartels

And it's still better than America

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

it really isn't

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Nonsense posted:

it really isn't

:agreed:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Kraps posted:

tbf there's a not insignificant number who are fat lazy idiots who voted for an orange fascist

so I can see where they're coming from

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

And it's still better than America

any country that contains Juarez is gonna be tough to beat but I feel we can do it

american exceptionalism :911:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Kraps posted:

The greatest purveyor of violence in the world isn't all bad.

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Nonsense posted:

it really isn't

safe to say none of the anime marxist goons in this thread or anywhere in D&D that wear their edginess so proudly wouldn't last 5 minutes in actual mexico

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mexico is a country not a no man's land.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

gobbagool posted:

safe to say none of the anime marxist goons in this thread or anywhere in D&D that wear their edginess so proudly wouldn't last 5 minutes in actual mexico

you making fun of internet dweebs while using YOU WOULDNT LAST 5 MINUTES IN THE REAL WORLD KID, aka the ur-internet tough guy argument lol

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Agean90 posted:

you making fun of internet dweebs while using YOU WOULDNT LAST 5 MINUTES IN THE REAL WORLD KID, aka the ur-internet tough guy argument lol

Not sure what you're trying to say exactly, but if you've not been to Mexico before, and cheerlead it mostly based on the idea that it's anti-trump or anti-american or whatever stupidity gets you off, then it's pretty safe to say that you're not going to have a good time there. That's not unique to Mexico, same rule applies to virtually any other country where there's not a safe supply of hot pockets in the freezer upstairs

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mexico has frozen foods lmao

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Typo posted:

holy poo poo there's gonna be a social war over citizenship for illegals isn't there

say this three times in the mirror and Bannon appears behind you!

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Not sure the world is gonna be a better place once America really does stumbles from our current perch of influence though. Like the current propaganda war against the West is mostly composed of 'Oh, look at all the stuff the USA does. Doesn't make what we're doing look so bad, now does it?" when you really break it down. So when our internal stupidity does cripple our external influence it's not like the vacuum is going to be filled up with righteous do-gooders. We're like the last whore in town who still insists on using condoms, and with climate change everyone is gonna be going balls deep

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

We're like the last whore in town who insists on using condoms, but everyone gets the clap anyway.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

is clap a new type of bomb

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

oh you sweet summer child

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Brother Friendship posted:

is clap a new type of bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bw2X1oq_js

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Mexico has frozen foods lmao

omfg they do but dont get the mango chile popsicle, its the saltiest thing i ever fukken ate in my life and i once ate a whole bowl of salt

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

omfg they do but dont get the mango chile popsicle, its the saltiest thing i ever fukken ate in my life and i once ate a whole bowl of salt

Spicy beer and frozen treats are one part of Mexican culture I'll never get, but they keep selling em here in Arkansas so shows what I know.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
I'm watching videos by a guy who is incredibly excited about ants

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Spicy beer and frozen treats are one part of Mexican culture I'll never get, but they keep selling em here in Arkansas so shows what I know.

i'm into both, as well as the rest of their amazing culinary repertoire
people who want to deport mexicans confuse me, do they not have tastebuds?

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

i'm into both, as well as the rest of their amazing culinary repertoire
people who want to deport mexicans confuse me, do they not have tastebuds?

tamarindo candies are loving disgusting

pelon pelo rico or w/e its called is pretty good though

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

tamarindo candies are loving disgusting

pelon pelo rico or w/e its called is pretty good though

right? every culture is hit or miss with its cuisine by the way, but mexican cuisine is preternaturally rife with hits, without a doubt

Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot

right? every culture is hit or miss with its cuisine by the way, but mexican cuisine is preternaturally rife with hits, without a doubt

without the decadent influence of america mexican cuisine would be nothing but rice and black beans in corn tortillas

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

without the decadent influence of america mexican cuisine would be nothing but rice and black beans in corn tortillas

lol you do realize spain was balls deep in mexico too

spanish food good

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
America loving sucks and I hate it

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

did your grandma never make you biscuits or cornbread, sweetie? is that why you hate yourself and where you come from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

without the exotic spices of the mystical Orient all cuisine would be staple foods

• Locked thread