Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
felat
Apr 27, 2008

Just got a new Cintiq today and I'm loving sketching on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felat
Apr 27, 2008

Sharpest Crayon posted:

I love the completely gormless look. Do you sketch a skull first under the flesh?

Thanks, and as for the skull, not really. I do sketch out the basic shape and placement of everything, and then add on top of that, but I don't go all-out and sketch out a full skull.

felat
Apr 27, 2008

felat
Apr 27, 2008

today's doodles. tried doing tree bark from imagination and it turned out like poo poo.

felat
Apr 27, 2008

have at ye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felat
Apr 27, 2008

Al! posted:

sorry for the politics but i was trying a hotline miami kind of thing...... the speed hides the animation flaws but i feel like it kind of makes it look lazy?

Good poo poo here, gently caress that dude

• Locked thread