Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
My friend urged me to make this my first post on twitter less than 2 days ago. It... kind of exploded :stare:

https://twitter.com/BiggestTaco/status/877430726223736832

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL

Sharpest Crayon posted:

Meanwhile I'm showing off my pink magikarp :smuggo:

Is that quote from the cute Magikarp song?

This is what my life is like:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
So I made this a few weeks ago

KittenofDoom posted:

My friend urged me to make this my first post on twitter less than 2 days ago. It... kind of exploded :stare:

https://twitter.com/BiggestTaco/status/877430726223736832

...and a dude licensed it to make some t-shirts with the image.

This is the 4-color version :3:

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
That's equal parts adorable, awesome, and mildly terrifying. In a movie its head would flip back to reveal rows of razor-sharp teeth.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
The Dread Hampire nibbles its victims in the night!

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
In some languages the words for "moderation" and "more pie" are basically identical.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
WIP: Satan Claws!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL

Scathach posted:

My fiance's brother requested goatse drawn "kinda like the "Take On Me" video." I haven't been doing much art lately but I sketched a butthole up for him pretty quick.

Goatse: starring Naruto Uzumaki.

• Locked thread