Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I felt like drawing an orc, but an orc who's a hipster douchebag. I don't know why, but I think this one turned out amazing. Probably my favourite thing that I've ever done, except that he seems like such a douchebag:

And, as an added bonus, here he is in super-ultra-mega-douchebag mode:

For your information, that's the latest scryPhone he's got. You don't have one like that. They're not even on the market yet, he knows a mage who gets stuff before it's released. He seems like he does Crossfit and only eats organic manflesh. His name is probably Tristan or maybe a southern state or something. Dakota?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I decided to continue my series of fantasy characters being contemporary douchebags.

Again, really happy with it. Maybe not as happy as with the orc, but still really happy. She's keeping it so, so real, you don't even know. She's got that band-aid on her cheek, 'cause you know she's got a boyfriend on the inside. Yeah, she came from a rich family, but that doesn't mean she doesn't know what it's like out there on the streets, y'know? You can tell by how she's throwin' up the gang signs. East Side Rangers fo' life!

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Farting around in PhotoShop:

Kind of messing around with light and colour. I like the results.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

A Furious Foetus posted:

Any tips would be massively appreciated!

Try working the other way? Use a lighter shade (white chalk or paint) and make the highlighted areas look a bit stippled?

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Farting around in PhotoShop again:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I wanted to mess around with some subsurface scattering:

• Locked thread