Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It is cool that they included SF1 at least. BUt surprised they didn't put 4 in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Pablo Gigante posted:

There’s a Street Fighter collection coming out in March with SF1, SF2, Champion Edition, Hyper Fighting, SSF2 and Turbo, Alpha 1-3 and all three versions of SF3

gently caress injustice I'm saving my money for this

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

It is cool that they included SF1 at least. BUt surprised they didn't put 4 in there.

they want to remember the good times

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

if i was capcom i would include a Random mode where it just randomizes the game, stage and characters for both people. that would be fun.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

There’s a Street Fighter collection coming out in March with SF1, SF2, Champion Edition, Hyper Fighting, SSF2 and Turbo, Alpha 1-3 and all three versions of SF3

that seems dumb

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

if i was capcom i would include a Random mode where it just randomizes the game, stage and characters for both people. that would be fun.

my mind has changed, if they have that it would be cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Street Fighter Maker. KreyGasm

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Probably because Capcom just wants money and 4 is on the current gen already

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training posted:

get Hyper SF2 or Alpha Anthology for PS2, they both let you mix and match poo poo from all the different versions and Alpha Anthology has a bunch of new grooves based off 3S, Vampire, the Vs. games, etc

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Atrocitus level 20

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

Atrocitus level 20

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

Atrocitus level 20

Made an av for you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Made an av for you

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Evil Eagle posted:

Made an av for you

Thank you

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

season 3 for sfv

Cody looks swag now but idgaf about any of these characters because theyre going to be in sfv.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd play Sakura, if I played that trash.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Liquid Drink posted:

Atrocitus level 20

Evil Eagle posted:

Made an av for you

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/940251724836511745

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Nice. I've been waiting.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's not live yet is it? Is it just a download or did it go live because of JP time zones. That game is gonna kick rear end

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

It's not live yet is it? Is it just a download or did it go live because of JP time zones. That game is gonna kick rear end

Im playing now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game feels pretty good and the gougi system is bonkers. This game seems unashamedly unbalanced which is refreshing in the eSports era

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The dwarfs are surrounding the game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright let me explain, the repetition of "This game..." made me think of how the descriptions of things in dwarf fortress are.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

https://youtu.be/aXgJFss14qI?list=PLMCyLSAjLlQ0YEDmZ-Esbnzd4gcstVOC5&t=777

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is so cool and its crazy theres little things like this that 99% of players will never see

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
fexl is fun but the super armor gougi is too good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2017/12/14/sfv-arcade-edition-extra-battle-mode-details-and-changes-in-earning-fight-money

CHANGE IN WAYS TO EARN FIGHT MONEY

Beginning January 16, modes that offered one-time finite batches of Fight Money will no longer do so. This includes Character Stories, the General Story (A Shadow Falls), Trials, Survival, and Demonstrations – if you haven’t completed these modes yet, there’s still a few weeks left to do so before the changes occur in January!

gently caress SFV. i mean thats not a new sentiment but this is profoundly scummy even for capcom.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

why would they do that, is it even that much money

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Capgod is back baby

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

why would they do that, is it even that much money

its like 600k+ probably, so 5 or so characters. i havent actually tallied it all but i only ever finished like 5 combo trials, 2 survival modes and the story mode and i had enough FM to buy 2 characters and i still have 200k. theyre also adding a new mode that lets you unlock new costumes by doing weekly challenges but you have to pay 2500 FM per attempt....monsters

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Fighting EX Layer is a ridiculous busted mess made by five dudes and I've had way more fun with it than I ever did with SF5

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FEXL is awesome. theyre patchign the beta tonight, ill check it out again tomorrow and see whats been changed

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Im in love with fexl but i keep getting like californians on wifi

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's too ugly to look like. it looks like a european game

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
take it back Samantha

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumslinger/blog/2017/12/14/sfv-arcade-edition-extra-battle-mode-details-and-changes-in-earning-fight-money

CHANGE IN WAYS TO EARN FIGHT MONEY

Beginning January 16, modes that offered one-time finite batches of Fight Money will no longer do so. This includes Character Stories, the General Story (A Shadow Falls), Trials, Survival, and Demonstrations – if you haven’t completed these modes yet, there’s still a few weeks left to do so before the changes occur in January!

gently caress SFV. i mean thats not a new sentiment but this is profoundly scummy even for capcom.

capcom is amazing

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Devil Kazumi looks awesome. :eyepop:

I guess Devil Jin is going through a rebellious phase or something

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gcYZOvkLIQ

This game is my preemptive GOTY I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Picking only three characters is going to be impossible.

• Locked thread