Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did I miss it lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Ok im watching now. Lets see some LB2!!

iirc they did the play off round for lb2 [sort of like a losers bracket] and now they're switching to garou then back to lb2 for the top 8 or 4 or wahtever i think, then back to garou which is what they've done the past few years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well thats a bummer since its late and IM about to fall asleep :(

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

perhaps you should live closer to glorious japan

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can't wait to find out who the don mains in garou

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ドナドツラマプ

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

the brief camera on the crowd/lobby/mulling area was win

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there's like 95 entrants for garou and 85 for lb2 wow japan is so cool :allears:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The flu mask aesthetic ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FT1 is kinda hosed up.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

soul fist me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who wants to play some random Fightcade crap until thje HnK tourney goes live.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its live !!!!!!!!!!! https://www.twitch.tv/gamenewton

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there's at least 43 teams which means theres 129 ppl playing hn k badass. well, maybe not all of them

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

during the setup they asked the announce his favorite food [pizza] favorite idol [i forgot her name] and favorite anime [madoka but he says he doesn't watch much anime and apologized for never seeing eva]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

during the setup they asked the announce his favorite food [pizza] favorite idol [i forgot her name] and favorite anime [madoka but he says he doesn't watch much anime and apologized for never seeing eva]

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Its epic watching the faces of the guys when theyre caught in a 100 hit corner combo that does 15% damage.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

fyi toki is the most busted character in this game except mayde rei. besides hitting hard and having relatively short combos he also has a teleport thats instant and has no recovery

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao the second round of these matches are like 10 seconds long, and then a guy will confirm one punch into a super and just win.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Lmfao the second round of these matches are like 10 seconds long, and then a guy will confirm one punch into a super and just win.

the instant kill ocnditions is u drain the other guys stars [the blue blocks below life bar] then u can combo into an ik. yr supposed to start the 2nd round with on star but you can combo them in a way that ignores it so some of them can happen really fast like tokis ░▒▓█▇▅▂∩(・ω・)∩▂▅▇█▓▒░

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game is too epic. THis guy just chained the gief style whirlwind attack like 7 times in a row and then obliterated his oppnent with a single grab.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

This game is too epic. THis guy just chained the gief style whirlwind attack like 7 times in a row and then obliterated his oppnent with a single grab.

it's a little sad because the stuff in the corner jagi does with oil drums and his exploding car ik is epic

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ive definitely seen a youtube video of Jagi killing a guy by slowing placing 40 oil drums in front of him.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

The flu mask aesthetic ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i love you girl who plays raoh but doesn't want to be seen on screen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game has the coolest poo poo Ive seen in an FG where moves not only dont have pushback, but it looks likeif youre opponent blocks it actually moves you closer to them.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This Raoh Shin match looks like an actual FG.

Edit: Raoh just did a midscreen infinite combo on the first hit confirm and won.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

This Raoh Shin match looks like an actual FG.

Edit: Raoh just did a midscreen infinite combo on the first hit confirm and won.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a crime they dont highlight this at Evo even ironically.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

theres no one in america that can play at this level ░▒▓█▇▅▂∩(・ω・)∩▂▅▇█▓▒░

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hopefully at Evo Japan then.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

also the ps2 port "fixed" the insane bugs and a lot of the infintes so the only way to play the real version is on arcade hardware

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This guys corner combo was so long that it timer scammed him before the infinite killed him

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THis should be in the OP:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

THis should be in the OP:

the high fives to his crew

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How is Raoh not the most broken he can combo evertyhing into that ground spike that just infinitely combos into itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

How is Raoh not the most broken he can combo evertyhing into that ground spike that just infinitely combos into itself.

you could tell that was a bad/rusty toki because he wan't doing 8 way mixups that lead into 100% damage

• Locked thread