Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

LIJoe is in chat talking poo poo about Mortal Kombat and saying he loves Last Blade 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

another cool thing they do is stop every 5 minutes to is ken kun here your beer is here who ordered the ginger ale come get your ginger ale

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is the cooolest FG tourney Ive ever seen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao the mamiya dribbles

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this mamiya player is a god

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Lmfao the mamiya dribbles

i've never seen that before it was incredible

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the one where he dribbled from one corner to the other i mean

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WOts happening when 7 kenshiros slowly morph into one kenshiro. Like a dragon install super?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

WOts happening when 7 kenshiros slowly morph into one kenshiro. Like a dragon install super?

it gives him a set number of parries. also they carry over form round to round (also a bug), so he was able to poo poo all over jagi in that 2nd round with parries. raoh has the same super

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

it gives him a set number of parries. also they carry over form round to round (also a bug), so he was able to poo poo all over jagi in that 2nd round with parries. raoh has the same super

Lol epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Somebody should pick up that platter of karaage looks delicious! Yum!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also, hearty lol at the unclaimed can of Monster that's been sitting on that end table for approximately 90 minutes.

Edit: when I was typing that some guy finaly picked it up.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

one of the dudes who came up to get a beer said i'm on my 3rd beer cuz my teammates pissed me off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rei and his opponent are just slowly floating upwards until time runs out

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the midscreen side to side teleport jab combo on mr heart was also new2 me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How many blocks are there for this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

the midscreen side to side teleport jab combo on mr heart was also new2 me

I liked when the guy doing crouch jab was swapping directions on each hit.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

How many blocks are there for this.

idk but there's 150 total participants so that's 50 teams lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I liked when the guy doing crouch jab was swapping directions on each hit.

another cool thing to watch for with toki is when he stops jabbing to teleport across the screen 2 times and then comback just in time for the perfectly time jab to keep the infinite going

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Apparently the reason they read out the food orders is that viewers can order food for the players so theyre reading out sick memes you have to pay for Zeldathon style and then also making somebody fry some chicken fingers to go with it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Apparently the reason they read out the food orders is that viewers can order food for the players so theyre reading out sick memes you have to pay for Zeldathon style and then also making somebody fry some chicken fingers to go with it.

one of the announcers "ki" got a bunch of beer a whole pitcher of cola and a plate of cocktail hotdogs and a bunch of other poo poo

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
Thanx for your playing

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
goomba stomp for March 19 2017: seeing a "drat I hosed up" smirk on a player's face when they drop a combo, then watching them awkwardly hold that face for 90 seconds while they wait for the other guy to dribble them 267 times

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Fighting games with infinite combos are fun to watch but must be hell to play for both parties.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I stopped by my friends place and played some Rev and I didn't have an extra controller on me, but luckily I had a fantastic alternative on hand

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
now get the Wii version of AC and play with motion controls

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Played some Waku Waku 7 yesterday... I need to learn this game.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
The thing where you can order snacks for players is great because once someone ordered two pounds of French fries for a fat guy

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Would anyone like to play some Rev or any fighting game tonight really. Discord has been hosed up all day. I also bought that Chaos Code game.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Kongming posted:

Would anyone like to play some Rev or any fighting game tonight really. Discord has been hosed up all day. I also bought that Chaos Code game.

sorry i missed this yesterday. i got chaos code too but haven't gotten into it yet

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
trying to decide between Waku Waku 7 and KOF 98 for my Switch. they both look super pretty, but in different ways

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

kof 98 the geese are leese

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SNK announced a 20 episode KOF CG series that will cover the events of Fatal Fury with plans of a season 2 covering the events of KOF94. Whatever pays the bills I guess

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That's cool. (visibly disinterested since you didn't say the words Batman or Superman)

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
this is all a prelude to Geese being added to Tekken

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

kof 98 the geese are leese

I bought this last night and I still havent located Geese on the massive character select screen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

KOF98 kicks rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ijJ6qrYUTU

K O F is here again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

I bought this last night and I still havent located Geese on the massive character select screen

He's not in vanilla 98

• Locked thread