Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

dragon enthusiast posted:

remember how there was that fg kickstarter with max as a character where they full metal alchemisted him with his dog

I don't know what those things mean, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

InjustAss.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Street Fighter Maker. KreyGasm

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

Atrocitus level 20

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd play Sakura, if I played that trash.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The dwarfs are surrounding the game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright let me explain, the repetition of "This game..." made me think of how the descriptions of things in dwarf fortress are.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

DBXenoverse 2 is insanely fun, so I'm pumped for this.

Their not even going to be a little bit similar as far as I know bro. Good luck.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I will play ST at the drop of a hat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

[over PS4 voicechat] My Dex-Starr meter is full... time to show you what Level 20 Atrocitus can do!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Better start crying bro. You need to keep your rig up to date on a basically monthly basis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bi-weekly, if you can spare the shekels. Tough luck man.

• Locked thread