Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

can't wait OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Played some Waku Waku 7 yesterday... I need to learn this game.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

epic

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Whip and Vanessa!? :wtf:

Ok I need to get in to KOFXIV

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Whip is my secret weapon in KOF 2002. For when Mature is not enough.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

P-Mack posted:

A stick is too noisy for me but if anyone's got a decent pad recommendation I'd love to hear it. I'm using an x-box controller that is pretty clearly not ideal.

Mechanical Keyboard baby

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Putting in an interest check in now for a Soul Calibur 2 tournament using the DK Bongos.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I would love to play some SC2 if I had a way to play. Can dolphin do emulated net play

yep, I recently played all of tales of symphonia and very little of tales of symphonia 2 online

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Oh baby. If people are willing to set it up I'm 100% down for SCII as the next IZ Invitational. Link would have to be banned though.

I'm Taki. If it was 3 or up I'd be Siegfried but he's not in 2.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I friggin love Soul Calibur V. I know it's on PS3 but if anyone has it I'd hook mine up instantly to play. The custom characters in that game are so good.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Relevator for PS4 is 13 bucks right now on Amazon...Any reason why I shouldn't jump on that?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Cabbagepots posted:

Is In Training danbo or something?

Why are you so pissed at me Danbo? Just because I insulted your lovely rear end game? Grow some thicker skin you human being, fight me

Who

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

YCS is dead fuckers.... Long live Imp Zone.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

PC

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/05/09/king-fighters-xiv-announced-pc-closed-beta-starts-month/

yessssssssssssss

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bought

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

You can play the beta now minus the dlc if you buy it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I lied, the DLC is in. The online's not working great atm on my end though so I played through story mode.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just mastered keyboard double hcbs in KOF XIV. I feel like a new man.

If anyone else has trouble with them, this is what you do. For the first half circle input Foward, qcb then immediately do a regular half circle as fast as possible. It works 100% of the time and since so many characters have double hcb supers it's vital if you want to use keyboard.

Here's the key data for anyone interested. That's for climax cancelling a super into a climax.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just had a KoF XIV bug where all particle effects and projectiles were invisible. I use no chars with projectiles and my friend uses 2

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Antonov is loving badass. So fun to use

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

If they fix the PC version of KOF at some point I'll probably pick it up

It's steadily improving. I think it'll be just fine on release day.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Which GG do I buy out off all the options on the relevator steam page

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Is it

Buy GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- (+DLC Characters) + REV 2 All-in-One (does not include optional DLCs)

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I bought all 3 of the amazing PC releases this month and they're all completely different styles of FG. This is going to be good.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Tekken unlocks in approximately 1 hour

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I use keyboard for KOF and stick for everything else.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

the kicked my beautiful wife off the setup so they could stream this crap

sickening

What the hell is this bullcrap

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Geese Howard is coming to Tekken 7

really

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdJcJ_zjB5E

trunks

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

and now the most important trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HVdoDlsN-A

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Does Japan even play melee any more

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I went to a arcade last night and went to put quarters in the Alpha 2 machine and the person who was playing stopped me and said "Wanna ask first? Jesus" and then lost to the computer and walked away.

Very bad arcade etiquette

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Liquid Drink posted:

Atrocitus level 20

Made an av for you

• Locked thread