Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Injustice 2 looks awesome... the roster is even better than the last one and the graphics have taken a serious level up in quality. Whats even more awesome is the "gear system" where you can outfit your heroes with custom costume parts and color schemes making practically limitless combinations. Fingers crossed for a PC release but until then I have one more reason to buy a PS4.

Injustice 2 roster so far:

Aquaman
Atrocitus
Bane
Batman
Brainiac
Black Adam
Black Canary
Blue Beetle
Captain Cold
Catwoman
Cheetah
Cyborg
Darkseid
Deadshot
Dr. Fate
Firestorm
Flash
Gorilla Grodd
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Harley Quinn
Poison Ivy
Robin
Scarecrow
Swamp Thing
Supergirl
Superman
Wonder Woman

net cafe scandal fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Apr 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

To pass the time until the next Injustice 2 character reveal, I've been imagining the ease with which Superman could dispatch of the entire Guilty Gear cast.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A huge failing or at least "missed opportunity" of traditional fighting games is the lack of piece-by-piece outfit and armor customization complete with unlockable color schemes, all bundled on the game disc. You'll generally see lazy, old-hat pallete swaps or you'll be breaking out the credit card for uninspired, impersonal character skins. I really like feeling like I can make my fighting game main my own, down to the shape of his utility belt. And if that character happens to be a world famous superhero straight from the pages of DC comics, well, do excuse me when I say "Ryu who?"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Aquaman shout pike the ops dick with his magic trident and feed the balls tp crabs for making this. Fugg u

He shouldn't and wouldn't. Not to mention that I find it highly unlikely that a crab would eat my balls.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

New character - Dr.Fate! This guy looks seriously badass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix6TGSFEkSo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

AnonSpore posted:

garbage thread for garbage people hi I hope to make friends here

I'm afraid it's unlikely.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

This thread needs ro be gassed asap

It's not gonna be. There's a new Injustice 2 story trailer coming out today that we need to talk about

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPOZuEa9dso

This is insane. Its insane to see Superman, typically a symbol of hope, depicted this way.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

But its that kind of insanity that keeps me coming back to Netherrealms awesome games.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That's cool. (visibly disinterested since you didn't say the words Batman or Superman)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Looks like a crap sandwich. Check this out instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjRYVQOVMXY

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Updated the OP.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Welcome, Dan Dildo. Lmfao.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Luna Was Here posted:

Weird that something as tame as a ~question~ upset someone who moderates the gaming off shoot of the "gently caress you and die" forum

Kill!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There's no need to interact with it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its gonna be awesome. Thinking of picking up a PS4 for it.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Aeson111: many a tekken nude girls will get me hard for sure

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kum

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Maybe read a good book in the meantime.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This is what video games as a medium have been leading up to.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The MVC Infinite trailer, the leaked roster, and abslutely every single thing about that game looks revolting.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Chill Penguin posted:

great post!! :bravo:

Quit polluting my Fightmans thread with your AIDS.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“Kongming”" post="“479084302”"]
I’m losing my mind waiting for Dragon Ball Fighterz. I’ve started watching Maximillian Dood videos on mute and watching him get KO’d by raw level 3 supers and dropping his combos 50 times a match while probably spouting epic swear words because I don’t have any more media to consume.
[/quote]

Maximillian is one of the most grotesque looking human beings I have ever seen.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gcYZOvkLIQ

This game is my preemptive GOTY I think.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I thought Kid Buu and Nappa would be a lock, but I just saw Hits gameplay and theres no way he would fight alongside such unrepentantly evil villains.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

[quote="“Liquid Drink”" post="“479639564”"]

[/quote]

ALmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[quote="“elf help book”" post="“479639747”"]

[/quote]

[over PS4 voicechat] My Dex-Starr meter is full... time to show you what Level 20 Atrocitus can do!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

probably time for a 2018 thread, since Dragonball FighterZ is just around the corner. Kongming has been driving himself mentally insane consuming every single second of prerelease footage so i will let him make the new Fightmans thread for the year.

On it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

New thread!

• Locked thread