Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
3s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I hate playing against q. Really long reach and high damage attacks + that loving rush that only gets crazier with EX

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

AnonSpore posted:

garbage thread for garbage people hi I hope to make friends here

Games, or alternatively, GBS

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
whats chipp is that a neo geo game or a character in like blazblue guilty gear

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im not being obtuse or anything i genuinely dont know hey in training wanna do some 3s rounds

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
if anyone is willing to buy me game, send me a control stick, teach me how to play character, and intenitonally let me win, ill play any game against anyone

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I like Cammy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFWsRLZAIE&t=16s

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

White Genocide posted:

oh poo poo

"Seth Rogen's also developing a movie about the Sega-Nintendo console wars."

seth rogan + my childhood = win

*i run thru a loop de loop get hit by a ladybug robot and all my money comes spilling out*

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

New one will be 40 bucks on release, or you can pay 20 bucks to upgrade. I think the only thing will be like, maybe you won't get dizzy and Kum from that path? Because they were DLC chars for base Revelator...unclear how that will affect stuff

i wish the games would be cheaper because i kinda dont wanna pay 40 bucks for a game where I'll get bodied 24/7 for at least 2 years :(

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Cheers. If it goes on sale, hopefully under 10 bucks, ill get it...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Cabbagepots posted:

Is In Training danbo or something?

Why are you so pissed at me Danbo? Just because I insulted your lovely rear end game? Grow some thicker skin you human being, fight me

What the gently caress are you talking about you mentally ill retard haha

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

A month for this in imp zone lmao

Yes, a month for that in imp zone.

AnonSpore posted:

Probe cpots for a month too if you're gonna probe for that

Yes, that'd be desirable.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Why don't you get all your nerdy rear end fighting game discord fruits in this thread crying about it -- that would be epic.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Lunahere arent you the guy who searches for dota hentai on reddit? < just a honest question i swear i saw a screenshot of that years ago posted if anyone can find it youre a hero

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

he can't answer you for another month, I'm sorry

Oh well i wNted to see his reaction i might be wrong and have the wrong guy but whatever, justice prevails

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I got spoiled turns out sol badguy is the titular guilty gear, why even play now...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i played a shitload of tekken 3 as a kidcan jin still spam that spinning kick move in tekken 7

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
king of the iron fist tournament

enter

the TEKKEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Ragg posted:

I want a Tekken 3 soundtrack DLC like there is for ttt2 iirc

tekken 3 was so boss and its the only one i played