Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

What's a good fighting game for lovely players like me? It's not Street Fighter 5 obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Kongming posted:

If you're talking about accessibility then Guilty Gear has a lot of tutorials that cover everything from basic gameplay to specific matchup knowledge all built into the game. The game also seems to be growing in playerbase since the Dragon Ball fighter was announced. If you're talking about like, I don't know, being able to pick up the game immediately and own people then there isn't a game like that, sorry.

There's also a huge library of games on fightcade that you can play for free and unless you're in a Street Fighter or King of Fighters room where most people are lunatics you'll generally find helpful people who just want to play games with you.

Cool thanks. I've played SF4 for some time but I think 5 just looks ugly.
Fightcade is a bit difficult because only 10 people in Europe use it.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Finicums Wake posted:

my laptop's specs are (copying and pasting from newegg):
2 x NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M (SLI) 2 GB
Intel Core i7 4th Gen 4700MQ (2.40 GHz)
8 GB Memory 1TB + 8GB SSHD HDD

it's a few years old, but had the nicest specs I could get at the time within my price range when it was on sale. it runs overwatch (on lower settings) and guilty gear xrd (as far as I can tell) just fine.

pc gamer pals, let me know whether to preemptively cry or not, wrt the dbz release. thanks

You need a third graphics card for your laptop.

• Locked thread