Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

To pass the time until the next Injustice 2 character reveal, I've been imagining the ease with which Superman could dispatch of the entire Guilty Gear cast.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I do not yave the clip 9n hand but everyone PLESE type tom baby scream at baby mkx for some lulz

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Aquaman shout pike the ops dick with his magic trident and feed the balls tp crabs for making this. Fugg u

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

He shouldn't and wouldn't. Not to mention that I find it highly unlikely that a crab would eat my balls.

Looks like you dont know poo poo aboutthe dark reimagining of the dc universe NRS studios have graced us with.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

This thread needs ro be gassed asap

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Do not buy a hrap f9r the swotch do not buy ulta tirbo or whatever its called d0 not support ca0com fcukypi all

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Someone play revalator with me 2nigjt

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Good games loyall. And whoever that johnny was who kicked my rear end

i beat him a couple times after i remembered how to do combos burt then i started to lose again nooo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I already spent 1.99 on millia colors on ps4 and i dont want to spend 1.99 on millia colors on PC

if u clear the basic combos of some dudes you get like 2000k fake money then u can buy them

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I bot the world dollars colors but is there more. On PS4 they had like Premium ones that you could only get by fishing IIRC. Or I'm misremembering

uh, color 17 [the preorder ps one] u unlock by clearing arace. 1-16 and the hideous new schemes [flourescent and gold balls versions] u can buy with world bux or fish iirc. go to gallery

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

guess i missed you guys. dischord's been dead for a while

we were on pc and i think everyone has been playing zelda or nier nonstop the ultimate 20 fps games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Nier is 60fps dude

wo w please allow a man o make his fps joeks in piece

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

anyone up for some psn rounds?

i am too drunk at m bu t i'll play 2 marrow 4 sure

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

also final round is happening finals and probably semis for gg and tekken 7 should be cool tomorrow and sunday https://smash.gg/tournament/final-round-20/events

uh and i guess sfv

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Same here. Although I may not be able to play tomorrow 😬 we will see

😬

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there are a lot of s tier anime babes with huge breasts in blazblu but i don t like how the combos take an eternity even on the high damage characters

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh my god all of those are hideous. well i guess the baiken outfit is okay. but helena cosplaying as millia is nOT okay

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh waits thats raechel even worse

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i hope doren2k the jam player wins but it will probably be dogura or kazunoko since they are japanese.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

doren was on the mic earlier and he was just mumbling and rambling about Jam frame buffs to himself and giggling intermittently for like 5 minutes during an intermission

Congrats

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i wanna watch guilty gear not this cRAP

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

whEN did this start

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

someone needs to tell these fuCKERS spring forward!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i did not know 2b chains into the slide kick thank u doren, he was talking about how obnoxious iad h into the divekick is in the dIScord tho and it looked obnoxious when he did it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

They ran an ad for the latest installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe that interrupted an ad for Marvel stickers and then the announcers plugged a Marvel v Capcom stream. #Winning

i use streamlink which is livestreamer but still being developed and you don't have to edit a file with your 0auth

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

i wonder if anyone will play raven in rev 2

probably ?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rip

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i like how raven puts his NEET stink on you when you get hit by the needle thing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

are they changing his masochism meter? I've never seen anyone in a tourney ever use it

idk about changes to his meter thing. u can yrc out of the stance into a throw or punish while absorbing damage and its annoying if u aren't paying attention [you can throw him out of the stance tho]

mikado has been running some 1st to 10 tournament thing for the past few weeks/months tho and this dude "zadi" plays raven on a whole different level compared to dogura and kaz (not that either of them are bad hehe...) and he uses it a lot and also fucks up karinchu [spoiler]s one of the best johnnys in japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGEFJ7sJlI

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'll play gg later after i get a haircut and some other crAP

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ne1 want to play some guilty. i geuss i should post in the discord. hell maybe join the main good discourd but i h8 goons. h8 sjws. love pepe. love pewds

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i signed up for ncr even th o i'm bad becasue its 20 minutes away think i won't pay 70 dollars to play tekken and guilty gear and call myself HRNYTD|FlshLt40yoGMR think again. hell its even at a hotel i stayed in when i evacuated

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Was coming here to post this after I do the dishes so my parents don't think Im a failson even though Im going to spend the next 3 days drinking in the basement practicing millia bnbs like IVe been doing for the last 9 montghs

Nice.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:siren:

https://www.twitch.tv/gamenewton

THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT EVENT OF THIS YEAR AND EVERY YEAR IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lb2 and garou day 1 gamenewton followed by

THE APEX OF HUMAN ACHEIVVEMNT

HOKUTO NO KEN 3V3 TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hokuto no ken is tomorrow sorry. idk what time jst tho their site is stupid. they're doing lb2 and garou 2night, it started at 11 am jst ~an hour ago so probably same time around tomorrow

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i have push updates from twitch enabled on my phone just so i know when this happens basically

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

most japanese tournies are first to 1. iirc the blocks is like a round robin stage where the 3 or 4 dudes all play eachother thank the guy with the most wins or sometimes 2 wins advances ? i forget

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its impressive 2 see yuki make it to the playoff round because she's bar none the worst character in the game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Ok im watching now. Lets see some LB2!!

iirc they did the play off round for lb2 [sort of like a losers bracket] and now they're switching to garou then back to lb2 for the top 8 or 4 or wahtever i think, then back to garou which is what they've done the past few years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

perhaps you should live closer to glorious japan

• Locked thread