Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can't wait to find out who the don mains in garou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there's like 95 entrants for garou and 85 for lb2 wow japan is so cool :allears:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there's at least 43 teams which means theres 129 ppl playing hn k badass. well, maybe not all of them

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

during the setup they asked the announce his favorite food [pizza] favorite idol [i forgot her name] and favorite anime [madoka but he says he doesn't watch much anime and apologized for never seeing eva]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

fyi toki is the most busted character in this game except mayde rei. besides hitting hard and having relatively short combos he also has a teleport thats instant and has no recovery

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Lmfao the second round of these matches are like 10 seconds long, and then a guy will confirm one punch into a super and just win.

the instant kill ocnditions is u drain the other guys stars [the blue blocks below life bar] then u can combo into an ik. yr supposed to start the 2nd round with on star but you can combo them in a way that ignores it so some of them can happen really fast like tokis ░▒▓█▇▅▂∩(・ω・)∩▂▅▇█▓▒░

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

This game is too epic. THis guy just chained the gief style whirlwind attack like 7 times in a row and then obliterated his oppnent with a single grab.

it's a little sad because the stuff in the corner jagi does with oil drums and his exploding car ik is epic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i love you girl who plays raoh but doesn't want to be seen on screen

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

theres no one in america that can play at this level ░▒▓█▇▅▂∩(・ω・)∩▂▅▇█▓▒░

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

also the ps2 port "fixed" the insane bugs and a lot of the infintes so the only way to play the real version is on arcade hardware

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

How is Raoh not the most broken he can combo evertyhing into that ground spike that just infinitely combos into itself.

you could tell that was a bad/rusty toki because he wan't doing 8 way mixups that lead into 100% damage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

another cool thing they do is stop every 5 minutes to is ken kun here your beer is here who ordered the ginger ale come get your ginger ale

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this mamiya player is a god

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Lmfao the mamiya dribbles

i've never seen that before it was incredible

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the one where he dribbled from one corner to the other i mean

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

WOts happening when 7 kenshiros slowly morph into one kenshiro. Like a dragon install super?

it gives him a set number of parries. also they carry over form round to round (also a bug), so he was able to poo poo all over jagi in that 2nd round with parries. raoh has the same super

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

one of the dudes who came up to get a beer said i'm on my 3rd beer cuz my teammates pissed me off

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the midscreen side to side teleport jab combo on mr heart was also new2 me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

How many blocks are there for this.

idk but there's 150 total participants so that's 50 teams lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I liked when the guy doing crouch jab was swapping directions on each hit.

another cool thing to watch for with toki is when he stops jabbing to teleport across the screen 2 times and then comback just in time for the perfectly time jab to keep the infinite going

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Apparently the reason they read out the food orders is that viewers can order food for the players so theyre reading out sick memes you have to pay for Zeldathon style and then also making somebody fry some chicken fingers to go with it.

one of the announcers "ki" got a bunch of beer a whole pitcher of cola and a plate of cocktail hotdogs and a bunch of other poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

is the 98 on switch not um ?=?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh looks like its a straight arcade emu thing. kind of weird but hell whatever

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i need to play more 14 cuz the execution is dead simple and leenas everything is + on block and leads into 500% damage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I still havent even used every character yet because I dont know anyone who is good at KOF and playing against people who are also as bad as me doesnt teach me much. I love it though when the online is working

athena, mai, kdash altho he can't do 50% off a random midscreen crouch c with no meter nemore, leeona, robert, benimaru as long as you get his command grab down are probalby the best i reckon. enjoy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

shun ei seemed real strong when i first tried him but they've done a few patches

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh yeah mature is good and u don't have to have insane execution like in 13 to play her

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the coolest thing about 13 was that all the top tier characters except maybe kim you could basically ignore learning hd combos for, the whole system the game was based around

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

kula seems strong. i vividly the last match of 13 i played, it was ranbats with some epals of mine who were much better than me but i had one guy on the ropes until he did kulas ex dp which hit 3/4 of the screen oops

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I was using wireless at the time iirc :smugbird:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Blazblus combos are irritatingly lpgn

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i tried to upload a cool clip but i don't know if it happened after it said added to uploads in the ps4

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im93GOPZFzI epic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sfv is a piece of poo poo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i got really drunk instead of going to bed and fell asleep in my chair at 3 am while queing in a revelator room full of japanese ppl complaiing about my lag :c00:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I registered for ncr but i had a fever so i didnt go oops

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

P-Mack posted:

does GG run ok on lovely PCs? I know every frame is precious for fightmans

Check the steam forums theres a couple threads about it. U can turn the settinngs way down but you sfill need at least a real 3d card (no integrated cards sorry i tried )

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

i wish the games would be cheaper because i kinda dont wanna pay 40 bucks for a game where I'll get bodied 24/7 for at least 2 years :(

it's chill dude

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

everyone one on revelator psn and steam who is allegedly on the west coast lags horribly even tho it says 4 bars!!!! but ppl like on the other side of the country from me from here and a couple other forums are fine fuuu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

P-Mack posted:

So why is SFV infected? Is it just dlc bullshit or are there other strains of fail involved?

movement speed is bad and every normal feels like rear end. supers feel like rear end. everything feels like rear end

• Locked thread