Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

If you're talking about Hatch Act limitations on you can still get involved with 501(c)(4) organizations (like the DSA!) [source]

Ruzihm has issued a correction as of 22:23 on Apr 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

anyone planning on standing in the rain over the healthcare situation?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Nitrousoxide posted:

If you're in the DC area come complain with the DSA about the healthcare bill this week.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1748843292073892/

Here's some additional info about other events happening in DC this week https://www.facebook.com/events/1967200510162386/

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Please stay safe and hydrated

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Are there any events about the tax bill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Nichael posted:

I'm thinking about starting a "DO SOMETHING" good candidate megathread for the mid-Atlantic Delaware/Philly/Maryland region, so we can help people who give a poo poo in at least one specific region. Anyone have good people outside of Delaware who are running? I am fine getting Delawareans on my own.

I can't find a single place of endorsements, but here's one. Bernie, Working Families MD, and Progressive MD all endorsed Ben Jealous for MD Governor.

• Locked thread