Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

FluffieDuckie posted:

Hi Cspam. I don't usually post here, but BYOB is a no-politics zone because "chill" and "politics" don't really mix, so I'm venturing out of my home forum to share some information with you.

Since the election I've been what I like to call "really pissed off" and I'm channeling all that "really pissed off" into actions. I've amassed a list of resources I'm going to share with you in case you're also "really pissed off" and want to do something with that pissed off besides chain chugging HoHos and bitching at people on Facebook. (Hey I'm not judging - that was my whole November)
YOU SHOULD REMAIN HERE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

having tried that before there's a couple of practical problems with that, most of which involve your own head. it gets in the way while wielding the thing so either you are comfortable with not being able to see what the gently caress is in front of you or you have to lean out far enough that you get no coverage from the umbrella.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

you don't have to hang it in front of you or anything, just stick to the top of the umbrella straight up

tried that once too, god help you if the wind is over 15mph

works great if there's no wind though!

FluffieDuckie posted:

i need an engineer to come to my house and install my sign onto my umbrella

call the mythbusters those guys will do anything for a little publicity nowadays

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

FluffieDuckie posted:

Good for you. You don't have to hold an umbrella if it's not raining. Unless you want

can be helpful if it is very sunny and you are especially pale

do not underestimate the sun it is v powerful

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Squizzle posted:

dong good

same

• Locked thread