Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

spacetoaster posted:

What about those of us who just want to support our president and help him enact his policies?

i'm not supposed to say this any more but let's just say there's a really emphatic and final thing you can do that will affect everyone who cares about you deeply and forever, and you should do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Weeping Wound posted:

v. good post and thread,

this

I been havin less posting time lately because i've been out stirrin' up poo poo and community organizin' :getin:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Piso Mojado posted:

Today im meeting with our company leadership team in response to an open letter I sent them asking for them to take a corporate stance against the recent changes to our immigration policies.

stay safe optics ghost

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

FluffieDuckie posted:

here's another super easy thing you can do this week. on the 15th (the ides of march) drop a postcard in the mail to trump. the goal is to have literal trucks of mail drive up to the whitehouse with proof that people do not actually love the donald

postcards can be any heavy cardstock (a notecard works). usps required dimensions are at least 3-1/2 inches high x 5 inches long and no more than 4-1/4 inches high x 6 inches long. Current postcard postage rates are 34 cents, but a forever stamp works if that's all you have.

more info here: https://www.theidesoftrump.com/#theidesoftrump

hahahaha outstanding

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

FluffieDuckie posted:

posting so you can all see my new sig my friend vanisher made me

owns

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747