Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

5 calls is awesome and effective. I sit in traffic for nearly 2 hours a day so i grind them out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

FluffieDuckie posted:

i need an engineer to come to my house and install my sign onto my umbrella

im thinking this...

but on every peice you write Trump Sucks

Piso Mojado has issued a correction as of 21:39 on Feb 28, 2017

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

Burt Sexual posted:

That was a fast gold.

people love to stand in rain

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

Today im meeting with our company leadership team in response to an open letter I sent them asking for them to take a corporate stance against the recent changes to our immigration policies.

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

crazy cloud posted:

stay safe optics ghost

my goal by the end of this meeting will be to convince them through the power of charts that doing is so is not only good for PR, but also its good for our company line.

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

Part of this is pointing out that nearly 80% of publications and patents that we filed last year have at least one author who is here on a work visa.

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

FluffieDuckie posted:

Yep our newbie avvie thread folks made it for me. I wish I could say I'd played hotel dusk and that's why I picked it but I only got as far as failing to get the hanger off the wall before I rage quit

wait i thought it was fron a-ha's take on me music video. :doh:

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

Jose posted:

i support everyone standing in the rain protesting your pissbaby president but protesting him in the UK as people have been doing is just dumb imo

its good to stand out against racism, bigotry, and oppression no matter where you live imo

Piso Mojado has issued a correction as of 10:22 on Mar 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado
Aug 6, 2013

i think its inspiring to see other people to stand up for the shittiness of the world., especially if theyre 3000 miles away

• Locked thread