Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malah
May 18, 2015

This is amazing, Duckie! Resistance Calendar is particularly nifty because I had a thought after a local protest nearly fizzled out about why there isn't better networking between orgs to pool people power between us.

I'll try to remember to go dig my sign out of my trunk in the morning. I'm also a one-hander! I always keep my umbrella on hand in case of either inclement weather or the couple of times that protests have gone sideways and I need a pepper spray shield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malah
May 18, 2015

There are usually periodic waves of people who dip out as they get tired/bored/run out of time/etc. If you don't arrive with a sign and regret this, it doesn't hurt to ask someone leaving if you can use their's.

Depending on the size of the event and whether there are people who can be bothered to care, there may also be dumping grounds for signs that new arrivals are free to loot.

• Locked thread