Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

for me to poop on :pwn:

Ugh stop telling us about your fetish WE GET IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Tailored Sauce posted:

Milk is used in religious ceremonies to cleanse coins and jewelry before it is cleaned with water and offered to the gods.

Goddamn I love religions for doing poo poo like this. Certainly not exclusive to Hinduism

"drat, milk is cool and good... must be holy. Milk is holy so we wash things with it! But... washing stuff with milk is actually kinda nasty and ends up being stinky as gently caress... so we'll wash it with water too, of course"

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Mr President posted:

Y'all are mean spirited racists

What did this poor dude ever do to get mocked for page after page on the internet?

Tell us how you feel about homosexuality

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Munchables posted:

What do they call a fleshlight in India?

Bhabhi

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Mods plz change my name to Richard Raiser please and Tia

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

drat, darshan going too far even for his fellow pervs

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

sout posted:

get REAL plumpy, bhabhi

Ftfy

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Indiaboo works fine

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Perhaps Haier or one of the other goons who have been to India can confirm/deny:
I had a friend who was the naturalist type who went through a Neem fixation; he would boast up and down about its "amazing cure all" abiities (it is apparently antiseptic, antifungal, and antipyretic) and how it completely absolved the need for the typical variety of hygiene products. While this dude didn't smell like BO, he absolutely reeked of Neem 24/7 so it was only slightly better. Neem is very popular outside of the Western world so it makes me wonder if there is simply an over-reliance on Neem?

There's actually a fair amount of science behind neem, if you're interested you could google a few studies on its various properties. It is a pretty cool plant but of course it's not as cure all as its fans would say it is, and I think most of the studies had to concentrate it. It's certainly somewhat useful as a weak natural pesticide, I think it basically makes the bugs act super drunk and then die iirc

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Bold Robot posted:

What do they call nuts in India if balls = breasts?

Confusingly, they call them titties

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Oil of Paris posted:

thats cool, another entry in the fine tradition of lifting funny stuff from SA without any credit

The video is about the thread. He even starts the video sourcing his material

Like, I agree it's not very funny to just copy what someone else does and put it on youtube, but if you explain beforehand what you're doing it seems kinda dumb to get mad about him not crediting it when he literally did

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Oil of Paris posted:

Oh okay sorry, that's fair. I should've listened with the volume on, I looked at the video description and saw no mention of SA

thats cool, another entry in the fine tradition of goons getting mad at something without even fully understanding what they're mad about

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Stunning knowledge of anatomy here.

Reverse-calm.jpg

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

:yeah:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
So what do they think shagging means? It clearly isn't sex or jerking it.. do they think it means cumming?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

powerful sex moves posted:

oooohhhh, they think shagging means masturbating. That explains a lot. I like how these mysteries are slowly unraveled in this thread.

From context, that can't be right. "Can't stop shagging" is a running theme... they must think it's actually jizzing

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

The Jack Chop Guy posted:

The Jack Chop Guy is a dumb name
It makes no sense
The posts aren't funny
Why is he writing in English when he has no command of it
I hope whoever runs that account dies in an apartment building collapse

Ftfy

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Apr 23, 2017

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Say Nothing posted:

How do lactose intolerant people have sex in India?

VERY carefully

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

why does "do the needful" have a wikipedia article

Holy gently caress I tried to Google this to check it out and Google autocompleted "wikipedia do" with "wikipedia do bong soon" and you KNOW I had to check that out

Sadly it wasn't as funny as I thought https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_Woman_Do_Bong-soon

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

I identify with this one lol, I used to be late all the time to work cuz I'm a lazy idiot but my boss never mentioned it or asked me what was up except for one time when I had just so happened to have gone home and got laid on my lunch break

We were p good friends so I figured it would be funny to tell him the truth, not realizing that to someone who sees me come in late constantly it makes me look like a crazed sex fiend

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 07:23 on May 3, 2017

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Ftfy

nerdz posted:

found a willing bhabi

Dhalsim nude mod? I have been playing street fighter wrong all these years!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

du -hast posted:

mY ROD is thick and BIG LEAKER

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Rod name "Julian Assange" due to this reason

Mine is quite fat nd CONSTANT LEAKER

Why i name it Donald Trump

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

RhomboidSphinx posted:

I can't link because I'm at work but there's a fb group called (I think) Sweet Indian Uncles and it's a goldmine for this exact reason. The same bizarre comments but on pictures of the most average to unattractive middle-aged guys. I'm surprised no one here has posted from it yet.

this goon really super obviously made the Sweet Indian Uncles page and it's sad that some goons didn't realize it at the Lowtax pic

I'm impressed that there are people who joined and post in it though, nice job & keep up the good work

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

RFC2324 posted:

It was obvious at the Lowtax pic, but it's still a goldmine

Its a labor of love and work of art

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Palpek posted:

Wow, somebody created a facebook group before this thread was created, it's magic. Like, I don't know if you're serious but the Lowtax photoshop was created for the thread by somebody who was going through the group. The jpg even still has random pixels on it left after editing, it's not a screengrab.

drat I've been found out, I should have realized a goon would examine the pixels

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

DynamiteSurprise posted:

500 rupees is a good bargain for your life

Someone photoshop this into a zelda screenshot plz

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
Make me boner? Hardly knew 'er!!!!!!!!!!

• Locked thread