Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
Awful lot of dudes pretty convinced that women trawl the comment section of bhabhi videos looking for dudes posting their WhatsApp contacts:

This is from comments on a single video:

contact for sex only girls &Bhabhi 8372060047
hi 8130048055 mera h kabhi bhi bula lo
im boy my whotsup no 09173112516
hi i am boy my wats up no only for girl 9815947593
agar kisi bhabhi ko Lund lenna h to bolo p.no=9852380387
Only kanpur girls & Bhabhi contact for sex 9628194369
contact for sex only girls &Bhabhi 9173709911
hi ladies ,I m handsome sexy boy ,for fun u can call me ,first watsapp me 9927827429 only females ,bcuz I m male
Hello Iam a playboy call me or send me msg at whatsapp only for girls and women my no. is 8320503637
hii call me only girl 8860073805
I AM A PLAY BOY CALL ME NUMBER 9619147079 WATS UP NO 9619147070
Call me only AUNTY 97 63652101

Like, surely this doesn't work and yet there are a LOT of people convinced it does - what gives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
poor indians

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Thirsty Girl posted:

is this why he shot up that school

If only he had dedicated himself to more positive endeavors like trawling the internet for 'big nipples lady who want to fac' instead.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

I am after a bad girl who can also still make round rotis.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

unpacked robinhood posted:

Savitha bhabi is having a nice time with the salesman. A salesman comes to Savitha bhabi’s house. He sells bra at the door step. Savitha bhabi hears the door bell and see this salesman. The salesman mouth-waters while he sees Savitha bhabi. He asks “Ma’am, I’m selling bras, do you need one?” Savitha bhabi says “no thanks”.

this is not quite the erotic extravaganza i had anticipated

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Original_Z posted:

Do they actually expect the women t be turned on by their comments and actually contact them? I can't imagine the success rate must be high at all!

See, I think exactly the same, but this is so widespread that surely if it NEVER worked the message would have gotten through by now.

Exposure to western media might be to blame for the intent, ,but they came up with posting 'hey sexi aunti - i have 9;5" penes and am many experience at good fac make you vagine glad' in the comment section all on their own.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

This is the indian version of a 'DO U LIKE ME CIRCLE YES OR NO' note being passed in school class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
Yahoo Answers is a font of knowledge about Bhabhi, FYI

Things_that_didn't_happen.txt

• Locked thread