Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

tough stains posted:

This doesn't answer your question but a few years back when I lived in India I once wandered into a classy hotel pub in Bangalore on a Wednesday - ladies' night. I was immediately accosted by an attractive sophisticated woman (note: I am neither) who explained that she was divorced and had a good job in the financial sector and a 12 year old son but they never saw the father and here's my phone number. I burbled at her that I'd forgotten it was a Wednesday and I wasn't in the market. They were all middle to upper economic class, independent, and divorced/single mothers and pretty much it was their only way to meet guys. There was no way they were going to be able to marry/remarry using the traditional methods of family contacts.

peak goon.txt

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Murray Mantoinette posted:

and yet...

Despite all this the craziest part is that Haier seems to like India more than China

idk how divorce works in india but if shes rich then it'll all work out in the end i'm sure

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Thirsty Girl posted:

how the heck does haier get sick of chinese food that poo poo owns eat dim sum and chicken feet errday

it gives him apocalyptic shits while indian food doesn't

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Maybe nws that

• Locked thread