Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

RaceFat posted:

just wanna let y'all know that this thread has been bringing me great joy, great joy to the point that i decided to make/build a song out of some of my fav comments here. thanks for so many laughs! couldn't include everything i wanted to, but i'm still really happy with how it turned out. PLZ ENJOY, MAY YOUR BALLS BE HOT 4EVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXyQ-OD3hM0

amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I just saw a guy jerking it in public while looking at his cell phone and it made me think of this thread

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Borrowing this from the weird news thread:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

how do you do, local whites?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Syrian Lannister posted:

Kind of relevant

Time reporting that the Indian Supreme Court ruled that sex with a child bride is now considered rape.

:unsmith:

Certainly that will fix the problem with child brides :thunk:

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

lol

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Tsunemori posted:

Holy poo poo

When they're back, they're back

Haha jesus christ, I'm laughing more out of how terrible it is than how absurd it is. Yeah gently caress those members of lower castes :psyduck:

I honestly can't tell if this spam is sent by Indians trying to promote the hiring of Indian workers or sent by Australians trying to promote hatred towards Indians by hammering in terrible stereotypes and haha took your jobs crap.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The Indian spammer guy thinks the dude's name is Contracts.

I assume it's automated and the address is like contracts@company.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

how the gently caress is recharging phones a business

• Locked thread