Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
I dare to imagine how terrifying Indian dating sites and apps are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

\[T]/

Always be praisin'

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

This. If you can't hold it between your knees it's not a real penis.

Unless it accidentally dunks into the water when you sit down to take a poo poo, it's a tiny penis. Now can we finally talk about girth here, people?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Scrubs was decent for a season or two, Turk is cool, Zach Braff is annoying, anger doctor and mean janitor are good, and Sarah Chalke is fun to look at.

Scrubs verdict: OK

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

My penis is a grower not a shower, so please view Appendices A and B after examining the penis chart.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

gently caress this is good. Is he the same guy who made the Rio olympic games one?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Tsunemori posted:

Pretty much, our email is Contracts @ <domain>.

No links whatsoever. Just occasional pictures like the stock market thing. Not even any attachments.

I really don't understand what they're trying to do, but well, I guess some people are still falling for it if they're still doing it?

Have you considered emailing an Indian company with a made up bullshit Indian name and tried to convince them to hire Australians? What would that even look like?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

FRIENDSHIP ENDED WITH DURGESH.

NOW, SALMAN IS MY BEST FRIEND.

update: Salman was actually Durgesh again, goddamn it Durgesh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I need my contracts fix man so hurry