Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Big Nipples wields too much power over Indian politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Idiot Kicker posted:

I'm the guy who typed "yummmmmy pennnnis" like the king of all cosmos (king of all pussies?)

here lies penoryummy, king of bhabilon

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

bhäbi, spiritual sequel to brüno

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

gentle pete posted:

Best friends play together

i also watch that sometimes, woolie owns

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

unpacked robinhood posted:

Savitha bhabi is having a nice time with the salesman. A salesman comes to Savitha bhabi’s house. He sells bra at the door step. Savitha bhabi hears the door bell and see this salesman. The salesman mouth-waters while he sees Savitha bhabi. He asks “Ma’am, I’m selling bras, do you need one?” Savitha bhabi says “no thanks”.

goddamn bhabi's a tough sell

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

So are they posting this poo poo under their real name

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

FizFashizzle posted:

this movie had just come out while i was there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvszmNXdM4w

it was about three guys stressed about school and their inability to talk to women

it was maybe the first bollywood film to deal with suicide. one of the main characters just has enough and offs himself. suicide never really officially happens in india. farmers will just accidentally drink pesticide when their crop fails.

there's still tons of singing and dancing in the film though.

yeah someone was hyping this movie to me but i wasnt so sure because like every other bollywood movie its 10 hours long and the genre is "everything"

so is it actually a pro-watch

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

WampaLord posted:

What would any of these guys ever do if they actually managed to get a woman, jizz instantly and die happy?

They're like dogs chasing cars.

i knew an indian dude who had a hot-rear end girlfriend who looked like a young julianne moore

anyway all he did was work on excel sheets and formulas for playing obscure-rear end markets and play online poker while drinking red bull

hope this answers your question

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

du -hast posted:

It means roughly "Every woman wants a rich man, until that man wants to gently caress her".

It's a rough translation of this version of the same pic:

jokes on them unless they are rich themselves they are already getting hosed by the rich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

man when i read 1984 in high school i always thought the whole concept of an anti-sex league was way the gently caress out there because who doesnt love fuckin, right?

little did i know

• Locked thread