Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wit
Jul 26, 2011

Have at you good sir, I shall smite thee villainous wretch, and methinks upon thine vanquishment, m'lady shall be beholden to me, and perchance this dusky maiden bitch will offer this knight fair a vintage milky bob upon which to sup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011

I don't understand Jorge's post but two people loving loved it, one of which likely Jacqueline damasco.

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Is bitch lasagne a good thing or a bad thing? I don't want to misuse such an awesome turn of phrase.

wit
Jul 26, 2011
All these weird turns of phrase sound almost normal if you imagine them said with eminem's nasal rap voice.

His dark knights risin to the batman on ya
his rear end is in your rear end in a top hat, bitch lasagna

wit
Jul 26, 2011

McSpergin posted:

The majority of Indian and middle eastern students at my university actually would hit you up in class for your assignments :australia:
You guys are destroying the second prize stereotype that indians are innately overachievers.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Kharnifex posted:

I trained with alot of black/brown South African girls, they said Indians were extremely racist to them in Jo'burg.

Same except I'm just a racist and going to dogpile on this.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Is this like the indian D.E.N.N.I.S system?

Accept request
Serenade with wrotten poem
Her period, drink it
One chance
Kancer. I have it.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Paging Dr. Hot Dad, this isn't a hair metal chorus I dunno what is.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

ElGroucho posted:

What century is Alexander from, and do they have milky butts?

The one before the girl he and the dude are dueling over was conceived in.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Mystery of the bitch lasagne solved I guess.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Tsunemori posted:

Hey goons. I'm about to provide you guys with some new content. While not as exciting as plump milky bhabis, I will do the needful.

I work for a small consultancy agency in Australia, but we also do a bit of recruiting on the side - so a new position would open up, and we would put an ad online to recruit someone.

Since a few months ago we've been getting this sort of emails every few weeks (sent to our recruitment email, Contracts@<domain>):

I like how it ping-pongs from accusations of racism, to actual racism from him, to threats from his superior race to take over the country.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

will phone people please TIMG that poo poo, jesus christ. It comes out so big its actually somehow more difficult to read than an overly small thumbnail.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

Australians love to refer to themselves as 'those locals'

They seem very lazy, they haven't hired their Indian overlord managers enough. The weird anti-asian stuff from India makes me think of middle child syndrome. Hmm...nobody seems to absolutely loving hate us, but they don't love us enough either. But...if I throw everyone else under the bus then surely by process of elimination....

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Tsunemori posted:

Just realised I missed one! This one ended up in the Spam box.

oh poo poo son, there goes your job.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

I don't think he made that. Talks in third person. Also Too coherent.

Oh god please don't tell me people are doing the whole poes law thing with this. Yes we understand how stupid thirsty people type. There a several million of them, stop roleplaying as one, it muddies the water.

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Aww, where is the dude with the escalating "recruit more indians please, because other races are lazy thieves unlike me-errr them, ps racist if you don't believe me" emailer? Those are gold and I miss them in my life.

wit
Jul 26, 2011

haljordan posted:

Because the power grid in India is broke rear end and most homes don't even have a toilet?

In the early 90's they cut our power off to our house (in northern ireland) and my dad just wired up the house from the street lights, so I've a special appreciation for the crazy bastards with hooks who literally throw lines to hook up to the grid. Those areas must be just smelling of charred everything though.

Bonus points for my dad because he kept it going for months and then a week after they noticed because the housing people couldn't touch his property and the council couldn't either. Proto-freeman-on-the-land tactic somehow worked till we got proper human electricity measurement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Police Automaton posted:

Indian men taking the phrase "You can't regret something you've never done" really to heart

Since hotdad did that song I read nearly everything as a verse.

• Locked thread