Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
I tried to name my ship in Elite Dangerous the DFS Troll Sexy Actress but it got censored. What didn't get censored DFS Do The Needful, DFS Plump Holes, DFS My Rod Wakes and DFS Her Sweet Balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Alan Smithee posted:

Is it a mod who did it or is it like dark souls and you get ******suxker1989

Like dark souls

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
I am getting the special feelings for you

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
Playing with her balls are like going to heaven

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Away all Goats posted:

That seems like a terrible handjob

Incels will take what they can get

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
I went on a date last weekend and when I told her that her face makes my rod wakes and my pennies were rotated 90 degrees, she was totally into it and DTF. So maybe these Indian dudes are onto something.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Everyone wants to be the catcher, never the pitcher.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

AndyElusive posted:

be careful aids is real

Funny, that's what her tramp stamp said.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

loving Indichads taking all the Bhabistacies

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
Thigh gap and now ball gap, how do the bhabis keep up with all these unobtainable, superficial standards of beauty?

One in the Bum fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Jun 7, 2017

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Hammurabi posted:

What do they think lesbian means?

I so want to break the news to one of these guys that lesbian doesn't mean what they think it means. It will be like when a kid figures out that santa doesn't exist. Imagine their horror when they figure out bhabhi wants fish tacos and not their hot dick.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

If you jerk off to a guy but you totally thought it was a woman, does that make you gay? Asking for a friend

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

:vince:

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
I'd like to thank the thread contributors. I've been at PAX all weekend and this thread provided many lulz for my non-goon friends as we waited in long lines to play vidja geams. One might say this thread "did the needful"

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
I'm so confused. Is that a guy writing to another guy or does he think women have "pennis"?

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Pretty sure it's a guy telling another guy he wants to see his pennies full stack. In the letter he says "I already know you are a man the finest" and elsewhere he's begging the other dude to keep this letter a secret.

E: on a subsequent re-read, it might be a lady telling a guy this? Something about "I want to feel the woman with you". Maybe it's a hot bhabi telling her husband's younger brother how she wants to "lighten the mood in your trousers".

The "feel the woman" comment is what was throwing me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Bby please click link to bring my navel to full plumpiness

10,000 sex starved Indian guys: clickclickclickCLICKclickclickclickclickclickCliCkClickclickclickclickCLICKclickclickclickclickclickCliCkClickclickclickclickCLICKclickclickclickclickclickCliCkClickclickclickclickCLICKclickclickclickclickclickCliCkClick!!!kclickclickCliCkClickclickclickclickCLICKclickclickclickclickclickCliCkClickclickclickclickCLICKclickclickclickCliCkClickclickclickclickCLICKclickclickclickclickclickCliCkClickclickclickclickCLICKclic

• Locked thread