Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Every single inch of this thread loving rules. Godamn well done OP. Thanks for the laughs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I'm a bhabhi AMA

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

will make facuk Plsssssss provide number

naem posted:

are you having plumpy holes too. huh???

I have holes enuough for 22 dicks for both heloes for maximum plaesure

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Who is behind all the boners?

I am all boner soruce, big nipples big lefi

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Mar 16, 2017

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Even the Bhabhi puns are worth a quick cheap chuckle, man. The internet doesn't always have to be the pinnacle of comedy. Just a nice "heh" is worth it. Good thread.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Av material right here.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Those are amazing. Holy poo poo.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Super Grocery Kart posted:

Lol if you don't show your penis chart to all the ladies you ask out.

I taped my penis chart to the back of my driver's license. It's very convenient.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

And they do DRUG!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Get rupees, fak vagene, smoke DRUG.

But don't tell Contracts I really need a job.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Oh stewardess, I speak sex.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Gonna cross post this because gently caress it why not.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Durgesh has a really awesome "Ahhhh you caught me" smirk going and it's great.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Who gives a poo poo it's funny you nerds

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

lmao Swastika Mukherjee, @swastika24

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Rambling Robot posted:

It's an Indian name. Not very popular in Germany.

Yes I'm aware. It's also funny as hell.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Dr.Caligari posted:

You all do know in India the swastika is still very much an accepted symbol, yeah? It's been part of Hinduism and Buddhism for like, ever. It's not their fault some fucker ruined it

Still, you would think anyone savvy enough to be on the internet would know having that as a username or email probably isn't the best idea.... but look at the thread I'm in

Yes we know. We also know that most of us are westerners and to us it's funny.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

PathAsc posted:

This is the second picture I've seen of such a thing, and holy poo poo.

Yeah I agree. I'm a nuclear contractor and we still sometimes deal with asbestos, as some systems and components aren't worked on for a long time. Like the last time we dealt with this one valve that hadn't been repacked since I was born (86) it was just assumed that the packing was asbestos until proven otherwise. So dudes had to wade in there with horrific amounts of PPE and respirators and poo poo until we knew for a fact it wasn't asbestos (and of course still had to wear a bunch of poo poo after since it's radiological work we're talking about here). But at least once we had proven it wasn't asbestos some of the most terrible equipment/controls weren't required any longer.

But then I think about when my dad told stories about how when he was a kid asbestos was considered completely harmless and it all kind of makes sense. Like none of those dudes knew or even imagined that it would kill them.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

People figured out that asbestos was dangerous in the 20s/30s, and it was broadly understood by the 60s.

e: I stand corrected, it was acknowledged even before the 20th century.

Well beats me then. I've ran across a poo poo ton of older guys that had no clue it was dangerous af until all the legislation against its use started coming down.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

THE COMPLETE PENNIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

wit posted:

Aww, where is the dude with the escalating "recruit more indians please, because other races are lazy thieves unlike me-errr them, ps racist if you don't believe me" emailer? Those are gold and I miss them in my life.

Contracts! Paging Contracts to the thread please!

• Locked thread