Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
:nws: https://i.imgur.com/Uk3JKhh.jpg

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
List of the Other episodes of Savita Bhabhi
Savita @18 Episodes

Best friends play together
The naughty hostess
Savita's first job
Beauty and the Nerd
Savita for President
Teamwork is a road to success
Sexy sandwich

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scornful Sexbot posted:

Just thought I'd help since I noticed they mix with English the following terms:
lund= dick
chut= pussy

Hope this increases everyone's enjoyment!

what a beautiful language

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

5 inches is within the margin of error for average in the us though

This is very unsettling.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

the onion wizard posted:

TROLL SEXY ACTRESS :confused:

I think the idea is they are trolling the actresses by saying how much they want to fac and lund them

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

on a page called South Indian Girls Big Wet rear end:

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

Look at it reasonably, when we can poo poo big logs out of our assholes, then we can also take a cock in.

🤔

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

One of these days these men will find out they can just sex each other

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I did incest with bhabi, as per my brother's advice, who is a psychologist

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

spathi-wa posted:

My erect cock was a matter or surprise for her. She took it in her hand and examined it closely. Then she started to cry, shedding tears. I asked what is the matter. She was not replying but going on crying. After long persuation, she told me that she was married and lost her husband within 10 days in a scooter accident.

lmao

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

spathi-wa posted:

quote this message and ask any questions you want answered by a well endowed (7cm+) local

are the posts in their native language as incomprehensible as the english posts?

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Being a cumm bin for indian men (everything to do with it)

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

goth smoking cloves posted:

Mods please change my name to plumly holes ;) ;) ;)

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://www.indiansexstories.net/incest/adventurious-sex-with-kuni-aunty/ posted:

My fantasy with always with older women Age (30-45) wearing transparent blouse, having lot of milk in breasts & big sweat patch in armpit area over transparent blouse. When I saw a woman in this condition I imagine that “I will kidnap her to a jungle, tore her blouse, lick her both armpit & drink every drop of milk from her breast”. This type of case occurred with kuni aunty 2 years ago.

She was my neighbor since 5 years. On that day at 11 am in the morning I went to her house with a strong mentality to gently caress her. I entered her house. By that time she is feeding her child in the drawing room. I went close to her & sit in the sofa. But my eyes is trying to found her breast in the covered saree.On that day she is wearing yellow color sari with green transparent blouse. The hooks of her Bra is shining from her back side. I am looking eagerly towards her. She kept my eyes looking at her breast. Then she said” Arun, What r u looking for?”Then I said “Aunty How Breast milk tastes?”

Aunty: You must taste it in u’r childhood.
Arun: I haven’t remembered yet.
Aunty: What I will do?
Arun: I want to taste it.
Aunty: How dare you tell this?
Arun: Sorry Aunty, It is my keen desire since 5 years to drink milk from u’r breast.
Aunty: No it’s impossible. How I will give my milk to u?

I request her”Aunty, Plz give some milk to drink, otherwise I will rape u”.Aunty said “I willn’t give u milk”. Then I raise her hand upwards with the support of the wall to found my object (Armpit Smell).I found that she sweats a lot in her armpit area over blouse. I said to aunty, Ohhhh…. What a patch of sweat???????I want to lick this…

Slowly I went close to her right armpit & start licking her sweat & after 5 minutes I do the same with the left armpit. Then Aunty said what a dirty boy you are? You are licking my dirty armpit sweat over my blouse. I replied in science language “Armpit sweat smell is directly proportional to sex desire”. Then I free her hands from my hold, drops her pallu down & put my left hand on hair for a french kiss with her lips. My right hand is pressing her right boob. Her white bra showing her sexy fig with green transparent blouse. After 10 minutes she lossed her virginity & give me tight french kiss. We exchanged our saliva for another 10 minutes.

At that time she was moaning with pleasure.Uhhhhh……..Ahhhhhhhh……..plz drink my milk until u’r thirst relieved.gently caress me ………Arun.I drink milk from both her boobs.Then I went to release her petticoat & done it & then the panty. She had a bushy & hairy oval office.I then put off my jeans,t-shirt & both the inner. My penis was very hard at that time. She spreads her leg wide open to take my penis in her vagina.I inserted my penis in her whole & starts front-back motion slowly by lying in between her thighs. I take her head from back side by my hand & kissed in her lips. I increased the speed of front-back motion simultaneously I was kissing her lips, neck, ear etc.After 25 minutes of the action finally I cummed in her hole .After that she looks so satisfy with my gently caress.She says Thanks Arun to give me a good gently caress & also thanks for armpit lick. Again she gave me French kiss for 2 minutes & said the milk in my breast for today is only for u.Drink it…dear Arun .I drank full milk on that day & went to home.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

SBJ posted:

How loving fat and gross are women in india that navel loving is a fetish goddamn

plumpy holes best for fac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

• Locked thread