Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

KomodoWagon posted:

And here I thought asking permission before sex was a capital offense in India. Who said chivalry is dead?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I entered your dick pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Thanks to this thread I now want fac bhabi PIssssss.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bag em and tag em posted:

i gently caress you

You are rear end hosed.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I am Chudbo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Scornful Sexbot posted:

Just thought I'd help since I noticed they mix with English the following terms:
lund= dick
chut= pussy

Hope this increases everyone's enjoyment!

What's chudbo mean?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bubblebee posted:

Bhabhi means older brother (or older male cousin's) wife.

Your uncle's wife is either your Mami (is she's on your mom's side) or your Thau-ji (on your dad's side).

Calling a parents sister Bhabhi would get the poo poo kicked out of you lol.They're either your Mausi (mom's side) or your Bua (dad's side).

At least in the part of India I'm from.

People often call eachother "bhayia" (older brother) or "Didi" (older sister there in the same way that people here say "bro".

But if it's an older woman you're not close with who still runs in the same circles as you, then you can call her Bhabhi. It's just a respectful way of addressing a middle aged married woman since the sentiment is like "Wife of that dude I'm a super great bro with and since we are such great bros I super respect you". So that's also where part of the taboo comes from as well.

Another thing to call an older lady you don't know is Mata-ji which roughly translates to Mother. The point is that, she's an old lady so she's SOMEONE'S mother, right?

Basically​ it's all annoying and depends on context. Someone in your friends circle is going to address you differently than the clerk at the store.

Where can I meet hot big nipple bhabhi for fac

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

facebook. haven't you been paying attention?

Suck my drat plumpy hole.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What do the wild babies in India eat?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

I have 2cm plumpy hole so too tight for 7cm+

Big Bob's for milk tanker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick