Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

be careful, aids is real...

...ladies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

DANG IT BHABHI

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

hot tamales!!

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

leans in close and whispers in your ear

do you like lip kiss

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Serak posted:

poor indians

is this why he shot up that school

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Serak posted:

If only he had dedicated himself to more positive endeavors like trawling the internet for 'big nipples lady who want to fac' instead.

here lies elliot
he never fac

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

pushpins posted:

Making round rotis in the streets, has breasts in the sheets

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

DynamiteSurprise posted:

Look at this guy, he gets all the bhabhis. Must be the sunglasses.

swarup fiveaces

e gently caress U

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

had to check and make sure dtf bhabhis weren't hiding on the moon

lmbo

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

how the heck does haier get sick of chinese food that poo poo owns eat dim sum and chicken feet errday

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

End of Shoelace posted:

India is the strongest shitposting country

ive been outsourcing my posts for years

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Moridin920 posted:

im not gonna lie I've started throwing "do the needful" into my emails for lols

it's actually a pretty useful phrase

has bhabhi respond for fac

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

im a bhabhi girl
in a bhabhi world

life in slashfic
its fac-tastic

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

powerful sex moves posted:

I had no idea this was such a widespread phenomenon. My husband does 50's pinup photography and he gets tons of messages on his business page from Indian and Muslim men who don't seem to understand that they are not talking to the women in the photos but rather the man who takes the photos. They aren't as graphically sexual as the examples in this thread usually, but stuff like "when will you into my strong arms?" and "baeutiful sex lady would like too cover in kiss."

Even when he tries to explain that he is not any of the women in the photos (there are like 50 women on the page, which one do they think they're talking to exactly? Do they care?) they don't get it and he's resorted to simply replying to them with a pic of his hairy man-chest. Even this won't always put them off and they will continue to offer marriage proposals and talk about sexy boobs until he blocks them.

They really do seem like horny grandpas that just got online for the first time and have no idea how any of it works. Boy are they committed to finding a chubby white rockabilly chick to marry though.

its like the bar scene in gremlins when you realize the gremlins are the heroes

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Radio Paranoia posted:

A friend of mine used to run the local social media pages for Playboy and would routinely get marriage proposals via PM as he was listed as one of the page admins.

lol

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

im going to write a book of pickup lines for indian men and become moderately well-off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Yeah, there's a whole separate thread in gbs just for bhabi puns

no it's for ALF dummy

• Locked thread