Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
make gently caress on the pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

these men are too horned up to concentrate on proper typing and keeping their fingers on the home row

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

yes, peak goon is to already have a girlfriend

also lmao

genesplicer did you just scoot past this one because of the capitalisation or what

stop being a narc. in this thread, secrecy is drat assured.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

how can any man hope to control his rod in the face of such hip wiggles...u alien?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

a chubby girl's chafed and sweaty bare hip? WOWZERS

*steam shoots out of my collar and my bow-tie spins around, i've lost complete control of my rod*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Escape Addict posted:

What's the deal with all the armpit and body odor fetishism? It seems very primal. Do people in India not wear deodorant/antiperspirant? Do stores there not sell it? Is it too expensive for the poor to afford? Or is it a cultural choice to go without?

Why are the smelly women the fetishized ones?

If I went to India and ran out of deodorant, would I be able to buy it there? Would I be considered weird for not stinking? No deodorant in a humid tropical environment is such a bad idea.

armpit sweat

hip folds

oh my

• Locked thread