Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good

What's so bad about Goa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Do they actually expect the women t be turned on by their comments and actually contact them? I can't imagine the success rate must be high at all!

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good

spathi-wa posted:

that's fake

this one's real tho

We need more examples of this series.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
You should reply to that email about the Indian worker suing the company saying that you appreciate them letting you know what a pain in the rear end it is to fire Indians and how you'll never consider hiring one because of that

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good

Tsunemori posted:

Fresh from the oven!

Do those email addresses even work if you reply to them? I would have so much fun talking with them if I got an email like that at work.

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Are there even any Indians in your company?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Original_Z
Jun 14, 2005
Z so good
Do you actually get a lot of resumes from Indian applicants?

• Locked thread