Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007
Excuse me, do you know where Saiyans hang out?
Thanks for the mechanics post, Reaction being translated as Avoid when it applies to accuracy too was really messing me up trying to play along.

And I second Jerid Messa because the guy deserves to have something nice happen to him for once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

if you're worried about gif size, make sure to post them as .gifv and post them with a url bbcode.

Also, this LP made me look into SD Gundam games and I'm sad that they don't have an NA release for SD GGGG on the Vita :(

There's no NA release, but you can still import the version released in English for asian markets.

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

For like, double the price. I think going rate for Canada is 120+ after shipping.

(If this is what buying foreign game imports has always been then it can go suck a fat one, I just want to play a tactical gundam game as the entire lineup of Gundam Wing :( )

If that's what you want then you'd be out of luck with Genesis anyway. It only covers about early to mid-UC stuff and no AU shows at all.

Son Ryo
Jun 13, 2007

Jobbo_Fett posted:

So, say someone wanted to go through as much of Gundam stuff as possible, sans books/manga, should one go by their release date or the Gundam chronological order?

Release date will probably give you the most coherent picture unless you feel like watching a million One Year War OVAs before anything else.

• Locked thread