Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jegan
Nov 5, 2009
Gundam Leopard

For the GP01, there's only one choice, South Burning. If that's not an option, then save the money for a proper ship. A Magellan perhaps, or maybe a Gaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jegan
Nov 5, 2009

Onmi posted:

I realize stat-wise, the Destiny is the clear pick over the Destiny Impulse... but I loving love the latters design so much.

The differences aren't all that minor, but I'd argue that the lower stats and lack of Ultimate weapons on the Destiny Impulse make it a better Team unit than the Destiny. But then, I'm also using a Magella Attack Tank (currently level 63) as a sniper, so I'm clearly insane.

I'm still recommending a new ship, but considering the terrain of the next three missions, maybe just a Booster part for Carry Base instead?

Ranalow for the Impulse, and give it a RADAR part. Not many EWACs units made it into Overworld, and most (all?) of them aren't great.

Jegan
Nov 5, 2009

Onmi posted:

Wait, the Lack of ultimate weapons? Why would a lack be desirable?

Having all your weapons upgrade using the same item can be a good thing. Useful some times, crippling overspecialization at others.

• Locked thread