Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Super High-School Level Eating Machine
There's no way we can't start without Garrod Ran.

And as for our fun little CaC's, I'll start it off by naming one Timp Sharon and picking Male Costume 5 for him. Because seriously, how can you not see it? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

Oh man, I didn't know this had an English translation. I tried to play it myself but having to do so in Japanese plus the fact that it has AGE content but it lacks the AGE-2 Dark Hound (undeniably the best MS of the series) made me stop playing it, because what's the point if I can't have a Pirate Gundam team?

Man, you really want MORE units from AGE? We already have units from Crossbone Gundam, we have all the Pirate Gundams we need. The X1 Crossbone Gundam Full Cloth has a better design than the Dark Hound anyways. If you aren't familiar with Crossbone, do yourself a favor and go read it sometime, it's legitimately a treat.

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

I read the entirety of Crossbone until the point where Space MacGyver stops being the protagonist (Ghost, I think?) because that part was not translated at the time. Believe me, I'm a fan, but that's why I wanted more Pirate Gundams! I can't make a full squad with only the X1 Full Cloth, X2 and X3!

Also AGE is total poo poo but c'mon, the Dark Hound is cool.

AGE has some good designs, I'll concede that, and among them the Dark Hound is one of the better ones in it, but I'm always going to be of the opinion that any AGE units in any game is that many too many. When you make a Gundam series that makes SEED Destiny seem watchable, you done hosed up big time. :colbert:

Ghost is also pretty fun though, and it shows us how Space MacGyver will always and forever be the best Gundam protagonist.

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

StrifeHira posted:

Well stick with the Gundam X and recruit... Gai. Astray was one of the few good parts of SEED and Gai's skill seems neat.

Really? Gai over Gym? And you claim you're my friend.

Lets Save the Gundam X and recruit Gym.

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

I'll vote for Kamille, because she was my second favorite Gundam heroine behind Loran.

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

While maybe not doing as good as Kawaii Uguu, I'm still glad to see Timp Sharon is hanging in there. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

It might have if Space Truck, the only good character of AGE was in it. :colbert:

:swoon:

• Locked thread