Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I've only ever watched Gundam Wing, and know very little of the various other settings, but I have no clue what the heck is going on here.

Its well presented though, and hopefully the thread will shine a light on all the Gundam stuff I've missed out on.

(Gundam Wing is the best Gundam show, fight me)

Tex Murphy, Man 05
Garrod

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Mar 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

VolticSurge posted:

As for our OC, Male 05,McCree. It's Hiiiiiiiigh Noon.

I'm glad someone else thought this as well :allears:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
It's high noon :clint:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
if you're worried about gif size, make sure to post them as .gifv and post them with a url bbcode.

Also, this LP made me look into SD Gundam games and I'm sad that they don't have an NA release for SD GGGG on the Vita :(

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Son Ryo posted:

There's no NA release, but you can still import the version released in English for asian markets.

For like, double the price. I think going rate for Canada is 120+ after shipping.

(If this is what buying foreign game imports has always been then it can go suck a fat one, I just want to play a tactical gundam game as the entire lineup of Gundam Wing :( )

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Son Ryo posted:

If that's what you want then you'd be out of luck with Genesis anyway. It only covers about early to mid-UC stuff and no AU shows at all.

What's even the point of having a Gundam game in the first place if you can't do that! :argh:

Anyways, loving this LP so far.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
So, say someone wanted to go through as much of Gundam stuff as possible, sans books/manga, should one go by their release date or the Gundam chronological order?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Herr Tog posted:

tempted to post a 4chan image guide but I would recommend the actual gundam thread for this

Think I found the right thread, I'll just watch it in the order they listed (release date)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Gundam Leopard and Trailblazer Graham Acre

• Locked thread