Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)

Lynkericious posted:

And as for our fun little CaC's, I'll start it off by naming one Timp Sharon and picking Male Costume 5 for him. Because seriously, how can you not see it? :allears:

Seconding this for a CaC.

Oh, and Char.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Alacron posted:

Stick with the Gundam X line, the Satellite Cannon is a hilariously good weapon. :getin:

Recruit Gai Murakumo because his theme song is awesome :rock:

Most of what I know about Gundam X, Turn A, and SEED ASTRAY comes from Super Robot Wars.

So I'm putting my vote in for the mech with the laserbeam that makes Alpha Gaiden possible, and the mook sweeper with the best theme in W other than the Tekkaman stuff.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

As somebody working his way through his own playthrough, had I chosen Garrod first, I'd push for the Haro, if only so that I don't feel like I wasted all those levels just to turn it into the Leopard.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Haman, because I also picked her as my second Master unit.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Andy Waltfeld posted:

There is an unpicked Uso Ewin in these screenshots and I demand this be rectified in the name of V LASER.

I'd have voted for him but A) he was my first master, not my second, and B) We already have a Free Capture dude.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

DOMON KASSHU, THE KING OF HEARTS

G Gundam Best Gundam

You know what, gently caress it. Changing my vote to Domon, if for no other reason than that my playthrough taught me that the G Gundam tree is an absolute bitch to get into.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Really? You made your GP01 into the GP00? I made mine into the GP03.

Can you say "Dendrobium Orchis before Tier 2"?*

*Just barely before, I first deployed it on Balbadoro, but the point still stands!

EDIT: Update at bottom of last page!

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Alacron posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you can use the Dendrobium unless it's in a master slot, so you'd be stuck with the overall good but not great Stamen instead.

You absolutely can, it's just that it'll take up four slots as a team unit. The Orchis is one of the best MAs in the game for how quickly you can get it, but even I will admit it isn't worth losing 3 deployment slots.

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Of course we're taking Sith Empress Lacus Clyne, are you insane!?

Ace of Aces posted:

They will also never copy an XL or larger unit, but that's little comfort when three of the six Copycats decide to mimic your Turn A Full Power and begin ripping you to shreds.

They will. The drawback of that Tier-1 Dendrobium Orchis thing I mentioned is that when I did this stage the first time, one of the Copycats went for the Orchis.
I might have lost more than a few units that time, and afterwards I made a policy of not bringing the Orchis to CORE stages until the rest of my army caught up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Ace of Aces posted:

That's. Weird. I've never seen that happen, and it would be possible for them to spawn into already-occupied panels if they did. Did you not bring any other units or something?

Oh, absolutely not. drat thing spawned in alongside Gundam Alex and Destiny Impulse like it wasn't any deal. I guess you've just had exemplary luck.

• Locked thread