Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
There's a table

I think there are probably some games this month, who cares, football is definitely completely dead and we should all be watching competitive DOTA instead.

Some suggested topics:

Whether Liverpool should rename their manager to Jurgen Plopp (like a terd).

haha terd

Whether Arsenal should disband and become a woman's shelter and SJW support group.

Arsenal fans protest Wenger and the glass ceiling

CHELS CHELS CHELS CHELS CHELS

JOHN TERRYS BLUE ARMY MARCHES ON

NOW ONTO THE REAL BUSINESS

Piratebob is a Mancchester United and Appel Mac fan from South Carolina who is probably the biggest Manchester United fan in the world. He currently runs a private subscriber only podcast called the Traffordcast which is available to his patreon sponsors and it's full of indepth exciting content. There are a lot of rumours circulating about Piratebob and it would be very interesting if we could discuss these. There is a lot of speculation that he wears two (2) eye patches to watch football and that his Traffordcast is sponsored by Mr Potato the premiere potato snack for Mancchester United fans.

Piratebob relaxing before the league cup game

If anyone else has some facts about Piratebob please post them so we can add them to the Traffordcast wiki ok BUYYYYYYY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
liverpoo

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Day early

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Klopp's Kop Flop

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

It's March in Australia

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

fat gay nonce posted:

There's a table

I think there are probably some games this month, who cares, football is definitely completely dead and we should all be watching competitive DOTA instead.

Some suggested topics:

Whether Liverpool should rename their manager to Jurgen Plopp (like a terd).

haha terd

Whether Arsenal should disband and become a woman's shelter and SJW support group.

Arsenal fans protest Wenger and the glass ceiling

CHELS CHELS CHELS CHELS CHELS

JOHN TERRYS BLUE ARMY MARCHES ON

NOW ONTO THE REAL BUSINESS

Piratebob is a Mancchester United and Appel Mac fan from South Carolina who is probably the biggest Manchester United fan in the world. He currently runs a private subscriber only podcast called the Traffordcast which is available to his patreon sponsors and it's full of indepth exciting content. There are a lot of rumours circulating about Piratebob and it would be very interesting if we could discuss these. There is a lot of speculation that he wears two (2) eye patches to watch football and that his Traffordcast is sponsored by Mr Potato the premiere potato snack for Mancchester United fans.

Piratebob relaxing before the league cup game

If anyone else has some facts about Piratebob please post them so we can add them to the Traffordcast wiki ok BUYYYYYYY

lol

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I think the Chels might have a chance of winning the premier league this year.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Does Wicka still have AIDS though

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
battles at 2-6 and 14-20 are looking tasty

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Does Wicka still have AIDS though

Full blown

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

let piratebob live imo

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
It looks like this is the month that man u will overtake Liverpool to grab a prestigious 5th place. but I think they both get into the europer league so it doesn't make much difference? BuT; little known fact - if man u win the fa cup then all 92 teams in the top 4 English leagues also qualify including the ones in the champions league, the busby babes the people who died at hey sel and Hillsborough the team that ate each other in the andes (the hungrier ones got as far as the sleevies haha)

Well here is my prediction for top four end of season chels arsenal spurs citehh

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
bit premature this

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

I had calmed down after last night until I saw that the March thread had begun in February instead of ten days in as is tradition.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Whats the TraffordCast scoop on who is going down? I think lester stays up and wins the champs league so will plucky Boro get relegated? And who is ready for Leeds United to return to the 'clays.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

African AIDS cum posted:

Whats the TraffordCast scoop on who is going down? I think lester stays up and wins the champs league so will plucky Boro get relegated? And who is ready for Leeds United to return to the 'clays.

how can plucky boro be relegated when we're fully sick?

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

African AIDS cum posted:

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but my sources have revealed that the Traffordcast is in advanced negotiation with Sky to offer alternative red button commentary on all premier league games

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Seeing as football is dead can we talk about IEM Katowice ITT instead?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Xabi posted:

bit premature this

but what about the football haha

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

how can plucky boro be relegated when we're fully sick?

if boro don't manage another goal before the end of the season they'll break derby's record and its looking likely

Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,
I've played tanks with piratebob. I can confirm that we're both gay

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
good op

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

fat gay nonce posted:

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but my sources have revealed that the Traffordcast is in advanced negotiation with Sky to offer alternative red button commentary on all premier league games

It will be good to hear why Manchester United spending 200 billion pounds on players to finish 5th is all part of the plan

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

African AIDS cum posted:

It will be good to hear why Manchester United spending 200 billion pounds on players to finish 5th is all part of the plan

i think you'll find that if we'd just won eight of the games we've drawn we'd be rightfully leading the league

especially if we'd also won the other game, the three we've lost, and had been given extra points for the FA for having the most alpha striker

really makes you think

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

FullLeatherJacket posted:

i think you'll find that if we'd just won eight of the games we've drawn we'd be rightfully leading the league

especially if we'd also won the other game, the three we've lost, and had been given extra points for the FA for having the most alpha striker

really makes you think

Pretty soon all the players who starred in Euro 2004 will be retired and it will be nothing but twinks with weird haircuts and then I guess I have to take up a hobby like model trains or involved parenting

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

consider sitting in a pub on a tuesday afternoon telling strangers that "jonathan woodgate would've scored that" and suggesting that the national team is bad due to "all the blacks"

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Jose posted:

if boro don't manage another goal before the end of the season they'll break derby's record and its looking likely

yet another thing we're better than newcastle at.

FTW

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Football365 posted:

The list of teams that Stoke have beaten in all competitions since the end of 2015: Doncaster, Norwich, Liverpool (then lost on pens), Bournemouth, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Watford, West Ham, Stevenage, Sunderland, Hull, Swansea, Burnley and Crystal Palace.
I knew things were bad but gently caress me, the last year+ has been loving wank for us. I hope Hughes goes at the end of the season.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Meat Wagon posted:

I knew things were bad but gently caress me, the last year+ has been loving wank for us. I hope Hughes goes at the end of the season.

lol thats dire

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Meat Wagon posted:

Ouch. Might wanna fix that

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

look i dont need to know how he got it

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

lol villa have likely won two matches in a row good poo poo

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
I wear two eye patches to watch football?

Just as I've finished tearing the ABUs a new rear end in a top hat on the podcast (doing great on Patreon, cheers), someone else pops up. It's like playing whack a mole with you scumbags.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
do you actually live in south carolina

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Thank you, Piratebob, for the new rear end in a top hat. My old one was getting worn out. :)

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Meat Wagon posted:

Beating the teams below uis, sometimes beating the teams above, mostly getting draws against them. It kinda seems like exactly what you would expect from Stoke tbh. It would be nice to win more 'big games' I guess but at the same time not making GBS threads our pants on the way to the championship like Newcastle or Villa is way better.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Don't bully PirateBob he's an endangered species. Top gear avs: gone, Munich Sandwich guy: gone, Mancchester United and Apple Mac: gone, that guy with the car who went down the pub and then got sent to jail or something: gone.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Blue Star Error posted:

that guy with the car who went down the pub and then got sent to jail or something: gone.

he's literally dead

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Blue Star Error posted:

Don't bully PirateBob he's an endangered species. Top gear avs: gone, Munich Sandwich guy: gone, Mancchester United and Apple Mac: gone, that guy with the car who went down the pub and then got sent to jail or something: gone.

Whatever happened to that guy with the Ferrari who also loved the Italian national team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Someone should post a where are they now thread with posters names except most of them would be unknown

On second thought this might not work very well

• Locked thread