Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
brap is probably in jail or something by now, any recent news stories about breakins at sunderland players' homes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

FullLeatherJacket posted:

consider sitting in a pub on a tuesday afternoon telling strangers that "jonathan woodgate would've scored that" and suggesting that the national team is bad due to "all the blacks"

Actually it's none of the blacks.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Blue Star Error posted:

Don't bully PirateBob he's an endangered species. Top gear avs: gone, Munich Sandwich guy: gone, Mancchester United and Apple Mac: gone, that guy with the car who went down the pub and then got sent to jail or something: gone.

It's okay, I don't expect much from people who let the 6th of February pass without paying tribute. :eng99:

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Weaponized Cum posted:

he's literally dead

He works in a watch shop that was mysteriously robbed and spends way more money than you'd think someone in retail would make actually lol. Funny character

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Bape Culture posted:

He works in a watch shop that was mysteriously robbed and spends way more money than you'd think someone in retail would make actually lol. Funny character

I thought he went to prison for running a scam

lots of mystery about this guy

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

PirateBob posted:

It's okay, I don't expect much from people who let the 6th of February pass without paying tribute. :eng99:

I paid tribute by dressing as a plane and running around making plane noises

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Brony Car posted:

Whatever happened to that guy with the Ferrari who also loved the Italian national team?

You've described every "Italian" from New Jersey

Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

You've described every Ferrari owner with a (fake) tan

Lemon
May 22, 2003

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39125968

Aha ha ha ha ha

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Best manager in the business IMO.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Has a club ever rehired a manager they just sacked? I know plenty have returned after short breaks, but where a club has completely turned face and said 'you know what, our bad'

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Bea Nanner posted:

Has a club ever rehired a manager they just sacked? I know plenty have returned after short breaks, but where a club has completely turned face and said 'you know what, our bad'

Palermo did this about 15 times.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
My favorite poster was the facist Lazio fan who used to post in the Serie A thread.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
rip that german poster who used his real name on SA and a picture of himself for his av

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
my favourite mancchester united plastic is... me :hehe:

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
is pissflaps also a dead

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
With aitor "lowtax" karankas side yet to register a shot on target this season he has been consolidating his posting brand in the championship thread

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Breath Ray posted:

aitor "lowtax" karanka

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Breath Ray posted:

With aitor "lowtax" karankas side yet to register a shot on target this season he has been consolidating his posting brand in the championship thread

why is aitor lowtax, is lowtax known for throwing constant hissy fits or something?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

why is aitor lowtax, is lowtax known for throwing constant hissy fits or something?

Karanka sounds like Kyanka

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Gigi Galli posted:

Karanka sounds like Kyanka

oh

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
Can't find the article but apparently 10 clubs have agreements to have sponsors on their sleeves

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Gigi Galli posted:

Palermo did this about 15 times.

I meant in the civilized world.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The Chels

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Klopp-stache and Moyes-alien.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

You've described every "Italian" from New Jersey

I said "owned a Ferrari." Not "owned an IROC-Z."

Brighterday
Jun 25, 2005
If Man Utd win the Europa and finish 5th, does that mean 4th place in league don't get into Champions league?

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
I'm Ronald Koeman's bowl-cut

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Brighterday posted:

If Man Utd win the Europa and finish 5th, does that mean 4th place in league don't get into Champions league?

Don't think so. A country can have max 5 teams enter CL as far as I know.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Brighterday posted:

If Man-U won Europa, but don't finish top 5, you'd also need Leicester City or Man City to win the CL and not finish in the Top 4 before 4th place lost its qualifying spot.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

ayb posted:

Can't find the article but apparently 10 clubs have agreements to have sponsors on their sleeves

It's United with ten sleeve sponsors.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Brony Car posted:

If Man-U won Europa, but don't finish top 5, you'd also need Leicester City or Man City to win the CL and not finish in the Top 4 before 4th place lost its qualifying spot.

Yep, it's a maximum of five teams now, so you'd need to have Leicester and United both win in Europe before fourth place doesn't qualify automatically

Some good lols would be had

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ah yes, the "champions" league

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ah yes get in a manager who doesn't rate drinkwater and who totally failed to capitalise on vardy, and has no idea how to play against teams that sit back.

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman

MrBling posted:

A good source for trp avs right here

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
jesus christ davey moyes

Shroud
May 11, 2009
Koeman and Conte's barbers should be tried for war crimes.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Shroud posted:

Puel and MarkLeslie Hughes are okay in your books then?

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015

MrBling posted:

I always knew deep down in my heart that Poch was a NOB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Shroud posted:

Bilic's barber got 20 years in the Hague.

• Locked thread