Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Paddyb posted:

Ibra got three matches for his elbow. Watch Mings win his appeal lol.

Tbf I don't know what Ibra was doing rolling around on the floor like that just because a fat retard rolled into him very slowly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Breath Ray posted:

Tbf I don't know what Ibra was doing rolling around on the floor like that just because a fat retard rolled into him very slowly

He's an enigma wrapped in a mystery op

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
lol if you thought that Ibrahimovic would make it through the season without doing something stupid to get sent off

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
He didn't get sent off!!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Breath Ray posted:

He didn't get sent off!!

oh right

well to get a multi match ban then

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

lol if you thought that Ibrahimovic would make it through the season without doing something stupid to get sent off

I'm surprised it took this long.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
I am legitimately surprised he has 26 goals in all comps this season.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I know most of you think Manchester United and their supporters are a bunch of fags but now it's official.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-F...campaign=ManUtd

I'm genuinely surprised that they're the first club in England to partner with Stonewall.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Arsenal should hire plucky Tim Sherwood

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Shrapnig posted:

I know most of you think Manchester United and their supporters are a bunch of fags but now it's official.

I'm genuinely surprised that they're the first club in England to partner with Stonewall.

Still trying to bring Cristiano back I see

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Breath Ray posted:

what hahaha....what were you...pffhaha gimme a sec here...

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/839081417908846592

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
If you know how to properly decipher the Tanc this means he's getting a raise and an extension.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

hadji murad posted:

If you know how to properly decipher the Tanc this means he's getting a raise and an extension.

Enough about his dressing room situation, is he leaving the job or not?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

sassassin posted:

Nice.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

sassassin posted:

Hahaha

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Tancredi Palmieri and exclusive reporting on prem affairs by a italian paper, I trust this!

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

As a huge fag I support this

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mings got a five match ban.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Mings given a 5 match ban. Apparently the committee were able to "prove" intent on the stamp.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
isnt he out injured anyway?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

lol what a joke

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Bape Culture posted:

lol what a joke

Turn on your monitor

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Sounds like a.. merciless decision

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Guess this Mings a stamp is Ibra worse than an elbow.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

santanotreal posted:

What the gently caress is this post

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

What the gently caress is this post

An incredibly poor attempt at a pun.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

Bape Culture posted:

lol what a joke

An Actual Bear
Feb 15, 2012

santanotreal posted:

source your quotes

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

santanotreal posted:

He didn't Mings the stamp, that elbow was Zlatan awful.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Breath Ray posted:

lol

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Breath Ray posted:

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I still think it's a crock of poo poo, he didn't know what he was doing, Mings was simply hurling his body out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out there.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
mongs lol

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Racist FA

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Breath Ray posted:

heh

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

I mean this in all seriousness. I feel so defeated as a supporter. It makes me angry and sad to just see our crest at the moment. To see fans torn into groups. This club is in a bad state not just the fans, not just the management, the players... the Arsenal name. I feel slightly physically ill before each match whether we are going to play Lincoln City or Chelsea. This club is draining me at the moment because it is a big part of my life and my essence. I feel like I love it too much to the point where its unhealthy and I've thought about it all day. It gives me so much stress and nothing in return and I genuinely feel so lost. I don't know what to do. Should I take a break from watching football? Should I keep going? Should I stop supporting any clubs at all? I don't feel like I could take a break from something that means so much to me. I need advice for fellow gunners. I may seem like a crazed lunatic or whatever, but I just needed to vent to people who know what I am talking about.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Thirteenth Step posted:

I mean this in all seriousness. I feel so defeated as a supporter. It makes me angry and sad to just see our crest at the moment. To see fans torn into groups. This club is in a bad state not just the fans, not just the management, the players... the Arsenal name. I feel slightly physically ill before each match whether we are going to play Lincoln City or Chelsea. This club is draining me at the moment because it is a big part of my life and my essence. I feel like I love it too much to the point where its unhealthy and I've thought about it all day. It gives me so much stress and nothing in return and I genuinely feel so lost. I don't know what to do. Should I take a break from watching football? Should I keep going? Should I stop supporting any clubs at all? I don't feel like I could take a break from something that means so much to me. I need advice for fellow gunners. I may seem like a crazed lunatic or whatever, but I just needed to vent to people who know what I am talking about.

If you wanted to make this believable you should have interspersed it with more "blud" and "fam" :colbert:

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
no need for those when you realize it was written by an American

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
A true American would also support Barca so they wouldn't have to suffer every year

• Locked thread