Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Shroud posted:

Koeman and Conte's barbers should be tried for war crimes.

Puel and MarkLeslie Hughes are okay in your books then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

Advanced stats, but I thought it was kind of interesting. Surprised that Arsenal aren't the twinkiest of the teams.

Tiny beautiful boys

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

PirateBob posted:

It would own so loving much if Man Utd stumble their way to a Europa League win while finishing outside top 4, while Leicester totally fluke a Champions League win, and Liverpool finish 4th. :laugh:

You're just lucky Sevilla got knocked out at a later Champions League stage. You absolutely should be winning it this year with the teams left imo.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I quite like The Boro. They're always pretty poo poo but then they'll sign a ridiculous high profile player from nowhere and we'll all be like 'how the gently caress did that happen'? Then they'll be relegated.

Gibson seems like a top bloke too and I like that he's not a trigger happy retard and gives people a fair crack at the job.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

We need Liverpool or Arsenal to win something so all the posters that used to be here come back. Sadly that doesn't look like happening anytime soon. RIP our gay forum.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

When was the last time you saw a taff(tm) or ninpo(tm) effortpost?

No one effort posts any more. We're just old cynical dicks with no place else to go.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Ray Parlour tells a good story.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Xabi posted:

Lallana injured of course. Please nuke international football.

Real loving bad. It's amazing how inept we looks with Lallana or Henderson missing. Can seems to have remembered how to play football which is nice but I'm still not overly confident without the former two. Coutinho looked alright when he played deeper so maybe they'll throw him back into midfield and start Origi. Wouldn't mind seeing more of Wilson tbh though, feel he deserves an opportunity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

No Henderson and no Lallana for the derby. That's really not ideal. Losing so much energy there.

• Locked thread