Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

fat gay nonce posted:

There's a table

I think there are probably some games this month, who cares, football is definitely completely dead and we should all be watching competitive DOTA instead.

Some suggested topics:

Whether Liverpool should rename their manager to Jurgen Plopp (like a terd).

haha terd

Whether Arsenal should disband and become a woman's shelter and SJW support group.

Arsenal fans protest Wenger and the glass ceiling

CHELS CHELS CHELS CHELS CHELS

JOHN TERRYS BLUE ARMY MARCHES ON

NOW ONTO THE REAL BUSINESS

Piratebob is a Mancchester United and Appel Mac fan from South Carolina who is probably the biggest Manchester United fan in the world. He currently runs a private subscriber only podcast called the Traffordcast which is available to his patreon sponsors and it's full of indepth exciting content. There are a lot of rumours circulating about Piratebob and it would be very interesting if we could discuss these. There is a lot of speculation that he wears two (2) eye patches to watch football and that his Traffordcast is sponsored by Mr Potato the premiere potato snack for Mancchester United fans.

Piratebob relaxing before the league cup game

If anyone else has some facts about Piratebob please post them so we can add them to the Traffordcast wiki ok BUYYYYYYY

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
It looks like this is the month that man u will overtake Liverpool to grab a prestigious 5th place. but I think they both get into the europer league so it doesn't make much difference? BuT; little known fact - if man u win the fa cup then all 92 teams in the top 4 English leagues also qualify including the ones in the champions league, the busby babes the people who died at hey sel and Hillsborough the team that ate each other in the andes (the hungrier ones got as far as the sleevies haha)

Well here is my prediction for top four end of season chels arsenal spurs citehh

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
With aitor "lowtax" karankas side yet to register a shot on target this season he has been consolidating his posting brand in the championship thread

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The Chels

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

MrBling posted:

Klopp-stache and Moyes-alien.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

oliwan posted:

I don't understand how people read whole pages of that retarded writing in footballer "auto"biographies

Same here tbh, give me a 1000 post mdt any day

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

can't be any worse than the Stoke-Villa game a few years back

If I remember right someone counted up the amount of time the ball was in play for that match and it was like 50 minutes or something insanely low like that

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Reprisal posted:

can you remember Gibbs making a critical defensive error? yet he sits on the bench.

Yeah in that CL game when they got knocked out. Sorry I can't narrow it down more than that but I think he slipped over and Ronaldo scored?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Leicester are champions

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Paddyb posted:

Ibra got three matches for his elbow. Watch Mings win his appeal lol.

Tbf I don't know what Ibra was doing rolling around on the floor like that just because a fat retard rolled into him very slowly

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
He didn't get sent off!!

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Sounds like a.. merciless decision

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
This sounds soppy but I'm glad that a computer game taught that guy to love football. Oh to be a fly on the wall of that student house when the scales fell from his eyes

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

webmeister posted:

It's a funny old game

You can say that again. The menu system makes absolutely no sense at all this year

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Maybe arsenal would do better if the fans got behind the manager for a change? Just a thought

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Presumably that bit of you isn't your brain but some lesser organ

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Shoren posted:

Or maybe there's a systemic problem with everyone feeling too comfortable in their positions at Arsenal (manager and players) that there's no reason for the fans to put up with it any longer?

How about, instead of punishing everyone by letting him do what you think he is doing, we say change leadership to a more palatable person with the same ideas next year? Allows enough time to get the public used to them and drain some of the poison from the media?
Seems a bit spiteful otherwise, since you say you're actually a Labour kinda guy and supposed to be roughly on the same side.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Turn on your monitor

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

JFairfax posted:

Ok now I see your mum loving an alsatian

Id say mind you dont get caught but its a German place so youre probably fine

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Boro are crap but have a top 5 defence. What is their strategy at coerners?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

ozmunkeh posted:

No good can come from a discussion concerning mass transit of Spurs fans.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

African AIDS cum posted:

I don't think this has much to do with his point. poo poo like Sky is mind bogglingly expensive and you dont even get many games on it

If its wrong to be bombarded with the same 4 ads for betting companies then I don't want to be right

• Locked thread