Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Klopp's Kop Flop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
brap is probably in jail or something by now, any recent news stories about breakins at sunderland players' homes?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Byolante posted:

It can't be worse than Villa v Stoke, the game with 0 shots on target. The game that got me to call dignitas so I could die with dignity.

If I remember right someone counted up the amount of time the ball was in play for that match and it was like 50 minutes or something insanely low like that.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

PirateBob posted:

Liverpool's wages rose from £166m (2015) to £208m (2016)

69% of turnover

How did it rise that much in one year? What shitlords are getting all that money? :confused:

Mane's probably getting a lot. Coutinho got a new contract. Matip was a free transfer so he might be on big wages. Otoh some likely high-wage players also left like Skrtel so idk man. :shrug:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I think Liverpool should sign Alexis Sanchez

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
If Wengy had balls he'd make Alexis the captain and tell everyone else they could deal with having a leader who actually wants to be competitive and win, or they can gtfo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Activity in the forum ebbs and flows just like a football match between Stoke and Villa

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Poor old Harry, he's dead now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
When Wenger leaves and Arsenal finish 10th the Fan TV videos will be amazing.

• Locked thread