Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

Gigi Galli posted:

I don't know if this is a translation error but that reads like some sort of homosexual fanfic

Here you go:

TheBigAristotle posted:

Mesut Ozil autobiography reveals Mourinho called Arsenal star a “coward” at Real Madrid

Ozil is a little bitch:

Surprising no one, Ozil opted for the shower... followed quickly by Mourinho.

Edit: For better content, it's been 15 years since Bergkamp scored this beauty against Newcastle.

Shoren fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Mar 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Reprisal posted:

imagine watching Monreal fail to defend consistently for three seasons and then seeing him start every match he's fit to play.

you, too, might think you could skate into the starting XI without worrying about your zone/mark.

this is Arsenal writ large.

How often do you watch Arsenal play? Monreal hasn't had a good season this time around, but he's been consistently good over the past couple seasons. He's had a couple dodgy penalty calls against him (Vardy at the Emirates last season springs to mind) but those are more a product of bad luck than anything. Arsenal's problems run much deeper than him.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Bea Nanner posted:

It's not just one failing. We could also talk about Iwobi being undroppable for some nebulous reason.

But, but, but what about his ~development~

Wouldn't want to hurt the boy's confidence or feelings now.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Thirteenth Step posted:

I mean this in all seriousness. I feel so defeated as a supporter. It makes me angry and sad to just see our crest at the moment. To see fans torn into groups. This club is in a bad state not just the fans, not just the management, the players... the Arsenal name. I feel slightly physically ill before each match whether we are going to play Lincoln City or Chelsea. This club is draining me at the moment because it is a big part of my life and my essence. I feel like I love it too much to the point where its unhealthy and I've thought about it all day. It gives me so much stress and nothing in return and I genuinely feel so lost. I don't know what to do. Should I take a break from watching football? Should I keep going? Should I stop supporting any clubs at all? I don't feel like I could take a break from something that means so much to me. I need advice for fellow gunners. I may seem like a crazed lunatic or whatever, but I just needed to vent to people who know what I am talking about.

If you wanted to make this believable you should have interspersed it with more "blud" and "fam" :colbert:

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

EvilHawk posted:

There are but IIRC most of the top six have to play each other on multiple occasions (isn't Arsenal's game in had v United?) whereas we only have to play City.

Arsenal's game in hand is against Southampton, due to the EFL Cup final. They also have to play Tottenham, City, and United before the season ends.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Why would Wenger leave when he could spend the next two years trying to prove his critics wrong after signing the contract the Arsenal board put on the table, no questions asked? There's nothing he loves more than proving his critics wrong even though all he does lately is prove them right.

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Breath Ray posted:

Maybe arsenal would do better if the fans got behind the manager for a change? Just a thought

Or maybe there's a systemic problem with everyone feeling too comfortable in their positions at Arsenal (manager and players) that there's no reason for the fans to put up with it any longer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

Why? They've lost 3 times this season and will lose again before it ends. They're not "Invincibles" in the sense that Arsenal were just because they put together an extended unbeaten run (with a lot of draws).

• Locked thread