Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Whats the TraffordCast scoop on who is going down? I think lester stays up and wins the champs league so will plucky Boro get relegated? And who is ready for Leeds United to return to the 'clays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

fat gay nonce posted:

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but my sources have revealed that the Traffordcast is in advanced negotiation with Sky to offer alternative red button commentary on all premier league games

It will be good to hear why Manchester United spending 200 billion pounds on players to finish 5th is all part of the plan

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

FullLeatherJacket posted:

i think you'll find that if we'd just won eight of the games we've drawn we'd be rightfully leading the league

especially if we'd also won the other game, the three we've lost, and had been given extra points for the FA for having the most alpha striker

really makes you think

Pretty soon all the players who starred in Euro 2004 will be retired and it will be nothing but twinks with weird haircuts and then I guess I have to take up a hobby like model trains or involved parenting

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

PirateBob posted:

gently caress right off

Hes right though

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

PirateBob posted:

It might appear that way to a retarded person :confused:

I know the traffordcast is an audio medium but we can see the video footage and in fact Rooney bumping him alters his trajectory and its obvious also Manchester United suck dick and are frauds

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Stomping on a Bosnian should get him a bonus IMO

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Brony Car posted:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39273691

Lukaku has reportedly rejected an offer from Everton to extend his stay and raise his wage to 140,000 GBP per week. Would Man-U be in for him or has Mourinho burnt that bridge?

Lukaku's only 23. The boy's good.

He is more like 27 imo. He's been playing professionally for like 8 years or something

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

JFairfax posted:

yeah but he was born in belgium, we assume their record keeping is pretty trustworthy, it's not like he is an african player with a totally made up birth certificate.

easy to fake all this now with photoshop and the cloud and computers etc

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

We can all do better if we really try, and i like the middlesbroro guy. Don't forget next season Leeds United will be in the premier league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Barry Shitpeas posted:

Ridiculous greed on whose part exactly? I'm pretty sure the big clubs, the PL and the TV channels would all make more money if the 3:00 blackout were lifted.

I don't think this has much to do with his point. poo poo like Sky is mind bogglingly expensive and you dont even get many games on it

• Locked thread