Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Day early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Pulis looks a shitload like Simon Day there

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Zlatan said Mings jumped into his elbow...

Class

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

First time seeing it I thought yeah he meant to do that...but the more I look at it I don't think he actually meant to stamp on him. He runs into Rooney as he gets up and stumbles a bit. Also lol at Zlatan attempting to stamp on him in the challenge before

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Mings given a 5 match ban. Apparently the committee were able to "prove" intent on the stamp.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Thirteenth Step posted:

I mean this in all seriousness. I feel so defeated as a supporter. It makes me angry and sad to just see our crest at the moment. To see fans torn into groups. This club is in a bad state not just the fans, not just the management, the players... the Arsenal name. I feel slightly physically ill before each match whether we are going to play Lincoln City or Chelsea. This club is draining me at the moment because it is a big part of my life and my essence. I feel like I love it too much to the point where its unhealthy and I've thought about it all day. It gives me so much stress and nothing in return and I genuinely feel so lost. I don't know what to do. Should I take a break from watching football? Should I keep going? Should I stop supporting any clubs at all? I don't feel like I could take a break from something that means so much to me. I need advice for fellow gunners. I may seem like a crazed lunatic or whatever, but I just needed to vent to people who know what I am talking about.

Park Life

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

blue footed boobie posted:

Advanced stats, but I thought it was kind of interesting. Surprised that Arsenal aren't the twinkiest of the teams.

Bet Man Utd drop to the bottom if you remove Rooney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Zonal marking only works in Football Manager

• Locked thread