Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Thank you, Piratebob, for the new rear end in a top hat. My old one was getting worn out. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Blue Star Error posted:

Don't bully PirateBob he's an endangered species. Top gear avs: gone, Munich Sandwich guy: gone, Mancchester United and Apple Mac: gone, that guy with the car who went down the pub and then got sent to jail or something: gone.

Whatever happened to that guy with the Ferrari who also loved the Italian national team?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

You've described every "Italian" from New Jersey

I said "owned a Ferrari." Not "owned an IROC-Z."

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Brighterday posted:

If Man Utd win the Europa and finish 5th, does that mean 4th place in league don't get into Champions league?

If Man-U won Europa, but don't finish top 5, you'd also need Leicester City or Man City to win the CL and not finish in the Top 4 before 4th place lost its qualifying spot.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Hoops posted:

Mate we've won three of the last four and are in the top 4, it's not that bad.

If we weren't poo poo, we'd be Manchester United.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
At the risk of restating a cliche, isn't it better to just have the points instead of games in hand?

The most concrete benefit of Liverpool not having to play any other "Top 6" clubs besides City is that those clubs will still be taking points off of each other. That may offset Liverpool's inevitable self-destruction against a couple of lower ranked teams.

Will Liverpool drop points at a higher pace than the other clubs? Maybe, but this is arguably closer to Liverpool's actual quality level than that nice run in the beginning of the season.

gtkor posted:

Yeah but the top six are basically the only teams Liverpool play well against. More of a negative than a positive at this point.

It's really quite maddening.

Not sure if Liverpool are going to get a win against City and it's terrible that they need to in the first place.

Brony Car fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Mar 14, 2017

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39273691

Lukaku has reportedly rejected an offer from Everton to extend his stay and raise his wage to 140,000 GBP per week. Would Man-U be in for him or has Mourinho burnt that bridge?

Lukaku's only 23. The boy's good.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Manchester United have to be favorites to win Europa and Leicester might fluke their way to a CL win, so this whole fight for 4th could easily be a lot of trouble for nothing.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Lot 49 posted:

I said United would finish outside the top four but win the EL months ago. Pretty sure someone called me an idiot for thinking that.

To be fair, that was before a lot of the other big clubs that were in the Europa League this year self-destructed.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

blue footed boobie posted:

The scheduling does seem to be a bit weird this year tbh.

If you're not going to be an ABU, get the hell out.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Shrapnig posted:

He's also a pedo apologizer with an unhealthy obsession with womens feet.

So which subforum does he moderate now?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Byolante posted:

the number of simultaneous hilarious meltdowns required for that would be spectacular

Never count Arsene out.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

sebzilla posted:

Jose "anti-Pep" Mourinho going for a team with no central midfielders.

It worked for Ferguson.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I wish Lamela had stayed with Roma. There's a really good player that's getting wasted since he doesn't seem to fit in Spurs' first choice system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Thom P. Tiers posted:

He was certainly first choice the last two seasons :confused:

Or are you saying he is being played in the wrong position?

The times I've seen Lamela play for Spurs, he's been a sub. I also got the overall impression that he was viewed as a flop.

• Locked thread