Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
There's a table

I think there are probably some games this month, who cares, football is definitely completely dead and we should all be watching competitive DOTA instead.

Some suggested topics:

Whether Liverpool should rename their manager to Jurgen Plopp (like a terd).

haha terd

Whether Arsenal should disband and become a woman's shelter and SJW support group.

Arsenal fans protest Wenger and the glass ceiling

CHELS CHELS CHELS CHELS CHELS

JOHN TERRYS BLUE ARMY MARCHES ON

NOW ONTO THE REAL BUSINESS

Piratebob is a Mancchester United and Appel Mac fan from South Carolina who is probably the biggest Manchester United fan in the world. He currently runs a private subscriber only podcast called the Traffordcast which is available to his patreon sponsors and it's full of indepth exciting content. There are a lot of rumours circulating about Piratebob and it would be very interesting if we could discuss these. There is a lot of speculation that he wears two (2) eye patches to watch football and that his Traffordcast is sponsored by Mr Potato the premiere potato snack for Mancchester United fans.

Piratebob relaxing before the league cup game

If anyone else has some facts about Piratebob please post them so we can add them to the Traffordcast wiki ok BUYYYYYYY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

African AIDS cum posted:

Whats the TraffordCast scoop on who is going down? I think lester stays up and wins the champs league so will plucky Boro get relegated? And who is ready for Leeds United to return to the 'clays.

I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but my sources have revealed that the Traffordcast is in advanced negotiation with Sky to offer alternative red button commentary on all premier league games

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Bape Culture posted:

He works in a watch shop that was mysteriously robbed and spends way more money than you'd think someone in retail would make actually lol. Funny character

I thought he went to prison for running a scam

lots of mystery about this guy

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

PirateBob posted:

It's okay, I don't expect much from people who let the 6th of February pass without paying tribute. :eng99:

I paid tribute by dressing as a plane and running around making plane noises

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Shrapnig posted:

Wenger is very fit for being almost 70.

Haha shrapnac wants to hug and kiss Wenger because he finds him fit

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

African AIDS cum posted:

easy to fake all this now with photoshop and the cloud and computers etc

Mr Mambo looking at a picture of a non geocentric galaxy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

hadji murad posted:

oh no the new guy isn't winning the respect of the people who have been embarrassing themselves daily with their bad opinions for years

Actually he is better than shrapnac because he didn't just pick the team who win stuff, the boro plastic is a cool guy and i support him

• Locked thread